Why is everyone in here so fucking jaded? Do any of you know what happiness fucking is...

Why is everyone in here so fucking jaded? Do any of you know what happiness fucking is? Do you feel anything positive in that empty soul of yours?

Attached: main-qimg-f97763b49fc14632d573d1d264389ef9.jpg (640x360, 36.69K)

How is it possible to be happy living in an oppressive zog controlled dystopia?

we live in a society.

because faggots like you are allowed to be here

You sound like a little bitch, shut the fuck up.

>Do any of you know what happiness fucking is?
I used to feel happiness. I guess I can thank you niggers for taking it away.

Attached: 1637132403414.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

because nobody here has had sex.

Because real life sucks. I'm sorry to break this to you user, I can't be Mr. Happy Man 24/7.

Just be happy and play shit games. Enjoy games, don't critique just be happy to be fun at parties.

Attached: butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.jpg (515x515, 23.21K)

I have

I'm glad at least i'm happy. I love everything. Get hype.

Yes. Happiness is most culture and games from the majority of the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. The internet came too fast, the world got too small.

Attached: VJk77Ez.jpg (320x320, 28.84K)

Who said I'm jaded? Zoomies need to realize what real trolling is, it's being in a delightful mood while you say kys faggot 0/10 game you suck tranny bitch

not everyone means what they say either, just walk away from the computer, realize nobody likes your favorite video game, and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Attached: bbb.jpg (600x315, 20.86K)

I had to go literally insane and delude myself for me to actually feel happiness in life.
I still think about my imaginary boyfriend.

Yes, but not when it comes to video games. I'm not going to sit around and smile while corporation bends over and shits its next big AAA flop down my throat and ask for seconds. I am not a mindless consumer and I never will be. If that makes me jaded, then so be it. I'll just play only what I deem worthy. It's not my responsibility to support these shitty developers, they have to earn it. Kingdom Hearts 3 was trash, FF7R was also trash. Nintendo is a greedy as fuck walled garden.

Attached: 1616264413917.png (900x1005, 1.51M)

I'll have you know I'm feeling quite a bit of positivity from the threads I currently have tabbed. I'm deriving this from shitting on the saint's row reboot in one thread, and reminiscing abou the chao garden in the other. as you know, it's not just us, vidya as a whole is in the worst state it's ever been since the crash, mostly due to the companies that have the money to experiment refusing to do so.

i've had sex and while it's fun, you'll be jaded for life if you can't get sex with hot girls on the regular.

I'm still pretty happy and I have been here since 2007.

This. Ignorance is bliss

>lying on the internet
big man

Attached: mansex.png (853x471, 190.26K)

>opinions are like assholes
I want to stuff my cock in them :)

Attached: images (5).jpg (442x693, 26.23K)

Have you seen thus fucking place
It sucks all enjoyment out of everything. Can’t even talk about videogames on the videogames board. If you stay here the only positive emotion you’ll get is a dopamine hit from seeing some pokemon girl’s ass or Joost in lingerie in the catalog

Define happiness

no
kh3 is dogshit