Majora's Mask

I can't wait for this game to release on Switch Online so people can remember how bad it really was.

This happened when it released on Wii VC. It happened again when it released on 3DS (although people confused this reality check with remake-specific disdain). And it will happen again when it releases on Switch Online. Mark my words. Don't let nostalgia cloud your judgment of this game.

Attached: download (9).jpg (192x144, 6.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip
pastebin.com/3095VU22
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you considered getting a life?

it was a good game OOTranny. now fuck off to reddit.

Majora's Mask Installer and Roms:
files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip

Pastebin with all relevant information:
pastebin.com/3095VU22

Patcher64+:
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool

BetterMajorasMaskInstaller Repository:
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller

If you're considering playing Majora's Mask, play either this version or the original N64 release. Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases.

Attached: 1645166261223.png (1281x3788, 2.04M)

i'll be playing it and i'll be having fun doing another 3 heart run and see if i can do it in only 2 loops this time
first 3 days as deku is shit though

>how bad it was
are you kidding me, the cult fanbase this game has is about to grow exponentially

>He forgot the Zora egg hunt
>He forgot having to play the song of emptiness like 20 times in a row in the Stone Tower
>He forgot about how annoying the dungeons all are
>He forgot about the awful framerate dips
>He forgot about the Giron bomb-carryung bit
At least the Switch version will solve the clunky-ass save system

>filtered by the best dungeons in the series

Everything you mentioned is fun except for the second and second to last bit which is literally fixed in

Thank you.

Anyone retarded enough to buy into switch online doesn't have an opinion worth listening to.

Attached: 1636420475329.gif (500x356, 453.91K)

>Playing the exact same song 10 times in a row, having to wait for platforms to move into place in a cutscene, and having to open the menu up, transform, and rinse and repeat multiple times is "fun"
what the fuck user

I played it for the first time last year and i thought it was great

>In the redux version, playing the song immediately summons the statue.
>the moving block cutscene is made quicker
>And the transformation masks and ocarina are mapped to the dpad, so no menu navigating needed
But sure play the switch version

The expansion yes, online in general no, and I say that as someone who got the expansion it was a gift

3DS version with the restoration mod instantly makes this game a 10/10, no switch release necessary.

it's the least fun game i've ever played

People will be tricked into thinking it is bad because the Switch Online stuff is bad. It can barely run Ocarina, can you imagine it trying to run MM?

i liked the 3DS remake, after that it's basically THE WAY to experience it

oh no no no Any Forums doesn't like to hear the truth

How is it better than HD Redux?

the what?
dude i played the N64, i played the emulator, i played the wiiware, i played 3ds
i think 3ds is the way to go if you wanna jump in and play majora's mask

See

I'm so glad in recent years people are starting to see Majoras mask as the flawed and terrible zelda game it is.
Nostalgia is a powerful thing but I think people are starting to grow up and realise it for what it is. It seems to be only the zoomers paising it nowadays because they are just parroting what their favourite youtubers say without actually playing it.

played it recently and they are still fun and good. you just suck at life.

Thanks user, was thinking about doing another play through soon

Attached: linkclapping.gif (161x371, 530.79K)

>jump through all these hoops instead of just putting your cartridge in your 3DS
????