"TORtanic," despite being a game that was considered a memetic failure, a benchmark for your game crashing and burning...

"TORtanic," despite being a game that was considered a memetic failure, a benchmark for your game crashing and burning, has been such a long-term success that it's still receiving CG cinematic trailers that receive millions of views in a matter of days.

This game is over ten years old. It's long outlived the best games of the past decade.

Attached: tortanic cannot be sunk.png (282x270, 84.26K)

Wowfugees just shelf browsing, I wouldnt think into it too much

And it is primarily played by third world children so who the fuck cares?
>Its long outlived
Its a F2P browser mmo, it will "outlive" everything as long as the host servers are still up and its on the disney bankroll.
Jesus fuck this is a shit thread. 0/10 OP, see me after class.

You underestimate the power of star wars fans.

Attached: star wars PORG™.png (605x815, 599.58K)

Both TF2 and Counter strike have lasted longer then it. As well as Wow and FFXIV

Those aren't star wars fans, those are consoomers

It's simply because the people's taste is getting worse and worse, so much that they are capable of eating literal shit.

What the fuck kind of villain is that? They turned Darth Vader into Thanos?

neither make sense even on its own, combine them and it make seven less sense except that theyre popular characters so if we combine them we'll be double popular and have our own donut steal.

TF2 hasn't received an update in ages and valve has actively suppressed the mods that were gaining some popularity. It came out before GO, too.

>long-term success
It never got out of running in the red

>nine kids
>8 of them died before getting to 2yo

>star wars fans
>consoomers
same thing

Too bad your parents didn't die

>you: ending a billion year old genetic line to consoome

browser? are you retarded?

I played all class stories and even expansions for star wars/space vibes, it was worth it.
Tried to get into it yesterday, and I can't anymore, I don't even hate WoW combat but the UI the scale of environment to the player it all feels so wrong now, player skeletal models are ridiculous too.
UI change was shit if you ask me. Lost it's flavor. Game can be entirely different if they took a few notes from the way WoW UI works, it's the one thing I never changed with addons.

You sound like a fucking poser white woman that's never seen Star Wars, only knows capeshit through MCU movies (that she was not capable of following the plots to) and now has Boss Baby Syndrome with every piece of fiction she sees.

Actually they're just employees of Lucasfilm lol

>LITERAL paid shills
Reminder that merchandise for the sequels absolutely, irrevocably tanked and their desperate attempt to force Porgs as a marketing phenomenon was a disaster. And then Filoni mogged Kennedy with baby yoda.

You are not wrong but the true tortanic has been ths update. People have been waiting for it for ages and it's not only completely bugged, the content is only 2 hours long

>the content is only 2 hours long
makes me wonder why they spent money on CGI
it' sure is better than disneywars, I guess that's was the idea to get some people into the game and maybe spend some money for sub to get into expansions