How hyped are you for the saints row reboot?

Attached: D9503A1F-077B-438E-9ABF-33B216A45A13.jpg (1185x1249, 349.13K)

>Doing a reboot by shitting all over the original
Didn't DmC do precisely this?

I'm excited to see it fail, fall and be forgotten, to see devs of this shit being laughed at nad mocked, for them to be fired and their studio closed due to financial failure.

I forgot it even existed.

You do know if this game fails there will be no saints row game again?

Please for the love of the series and all the talented people that worked on it go pre-order the game!

>there will never be a Saints Row game again
>but if you buy this they'll keep making this god awful cancerous reboot into series since it succeeded
No, it's better off dead.

I hope everyone involved in making this game loses their jobs and never works in the industry again.

I'm anti-hyped. I will join the Shazamshills in hating it.

Saint's Row is like Just Cause, a series that was never that great but felt refreshing compared to all the linear, grey, "realistic" and self-serious games that dominated the PS3/360 era. What can it offer in 2022, when GTAIV is a source of nostalgia rather than scorn?

It's more like how can it stand out when every other game is laced in 10 doses of irony as well nowadays. It has no identity of it's own anymore because it's not like everything else instead of the rebel standing against the wave of same.

I see your point but your are intentionally misrepresenting facts. The only thing that changed with the reboot are the characters. Those are new to gamers so it takes time. It was the same case with shaundi, gat and pierce.
Give the game a chance. Go pls pre-order it.

*now like everything else

Troll.
Pls look at the game play trailers! They are amazing

Saints row basically completely did a 180 after 2 so yeah, makes sense, i never gave a shit about saints row when it was a GTA clone and i still don't care about le wacky dildo game

It will do as well as agent mayhem

When's Idolninja's SR2 patch coming out, Volition? You promised him.

they did precisely this and they failed so horribly they brought their original franchise back

Pretty much, nowadays normality and realism became nuance

>Saying troll on this sentinalese spear chucking cavewall
Either good shitposter or twitranny

They will just blame "patriarchy", "nazis" and "toxic masculinity" for their total failure and call it a win. It's all they want and all they need.

It worked for DmC V

If I wanted to stare at faggot twink bean milk latte drinking pussies I'll go to my local starbucks. No need to pay 70$, yes I guarantee this shit'll be 70 those greedy kikes, to pilot one through some virtual californian hellscape mockery that falls short of the real deal. Only way I'd ever play this game is if it came with free blowjobs and just to send the player characters to their deaths over and over again jumping in front of vehicles and getting mowed down as befits them and the retarded devs that conceived of this shitshow. (Captcha was SHTTT)

it's just the OP carrying on the bit, why are you so dense?

The problem is they already took Epic's money

As one of the five people who was actually invested in the narrative of the original series, I'm not. Same with Dead Space.