WH3

So what's Any Forums's verdict on day 1?

Attached: 53435353443.jpg (1200x1600, 359.03K)

runs terribly but is very fun, just needs to be optimized and add mortal empires

Third re-relase of the same shit, but runs way worse, adds stupid infight buildings, the UI is worse for no reason. Cathay and Kislev break the Lore. Then we'll get just more dlc for dlc. I'm done.

So is this a "buy now absolutely" game or a "wait for DLC\mods and a sale" game?

Wait a year or 2. The game will be cheaper, better balanced, better optimized and have more content. Plus this is a pretty busy month for games anyway.

But Cathay and Kislev were always part of the lore?
They could have handled them with far more nuance though.

>So is this a "buy now absolutely" game or a "wait for DLC\mods and a sale" game?
If you like Total Wars then buy now, unless you are using toaster from 00s (not trying to insult).

i can feel the heat emanating from the GPU, i stopped playing like 30 minutes ago lol lmao

I just got the prequel of this game with all the DLCs cuz saw some cool battle gameplay footage on Youtube. I know nothing about Warhammer and other Total War games. What am I in for?

Coming from TW2 it feels awkward and shitty. Not just the performance issues, but the new UI feels worse and needlessly different from what was almost perfect in 2.

games fun on normal. tedious and annoying as fuck on legendary. i dont get why they changed the ui and color theme so much. wh2's blue theme was perfect. looking at how the main menu looks i have this awful feeling that CA is going to attempt a console port of the game.

pirate in late 2024
>no denuvo
>no st*am
>better performance
>save 299€ not having to buy all DLC full price at release
>might have functioning AI

Anyone else getting massive stuttering? Literally unplayable

Everybody is.

Attached: Brown note.png (856x973, 817K)

>caring about the lore

Attached: 1452263774886.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

Not me
Campaign is "alright" but I think Ill only finish it once. Its an end turn simulator, go tall instead of wide. Zero point in expanding too far, just get what you need to get tier 4/5 units and sit for the rifts to open. Cathay's area means its legitimately easier than High Elf island because the way the campaign is setup.

Monogods have thin rosters, Ogre's campaign mechanics seem shit. Immortal Empires will be kino as fuck though.

It's a fun game plagued by horrible performance issues, bugs everywhere, lack of units or lords (chaos feel like minor factions), and some of the voice acting is really bad

Weird VA's recruiting policy

I'm listening.

Seems like both female VAs have certain experience in verbal femdom

it's pretty boring desu
map is tiny, barely any factions
china keeps showing up at my cities doing trade missions or some shit
runs like shit
the new siege mechanics are weird because you seem to be able to plop down towers and barricades anywhere (even when there's enemy forces nearby??)
they're trying so hard to be story and plot driven but it's a fucking sandbox map painting game

Nice

>map is tiny
Its literally size-wise, bigger than WH2 Mortal Empires if you take out the water. Its got like 106 factions.

I don't get what people are complaining about the performance for, I haven't noticed anything much different from 2

>Its got like 106 factions.
and you can't play them

>map is tiny
bro

the chaos factions having such tiny rosters which are half made up of re painted units is the worst