Four more days until it releases

Four more days until it releases.

Attached: Evenicle-2-cover.png (636x800, 975.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/r73071
alicesoft.fandom.com/wiki/Dohna_Dohna:CG_Guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been seeing their banner ads on other Any Forums boards
They must have gotten lots of sales from here

First one was boring. Don't know how a game with rape can feel so vanilla, but it sure as shit managed too

I'm just looking forward to seeing better art here
hopefully the artist has finally learned the correct position of where the penis comes from

So true the cannibalism side story was fucked but the rape was hot. The white haired bitch was the best girl clearly.

The second one is even worse (judging by the demo), the protagonist is now a generic harem wuss and the humor is "protag gets abused for being horny". It fucking sucks.

The English release will have mosaics.

Evenicle 1 was pretty boring, Rance Quest, using the same engine, was a lot more fun and with better writing and characters. Even Dohna Dohna was better. 2 will need to be a big improvement.

Does Evenicle 2 have any milfs? Nothing made me feel it more than Croix and that pantyhose secretary in Evenicle 1

>pussy herbivore male protag in an h-game
Give me a cool dude I actually want to self-insert as, or make me a girl so every organism is a potential sex scene. I'm probably going to skip this one.

Attached: 1588124046386.jpg (974x952, 728.29K)

It released a while back, dumb EOP.

Oh shuddup, everyone knows you just used a MTL program.

Is it on gog?

Never played the original.
Are these fun games?

No.
vndb.org/r73071
>DLsite, JAST USA, Fakku, MangaGamer, Nutaku

They're somewhat archaic JRPGs (random encounters, pretty basic combat) with a lot of visual novel scenes.

I enjoyed the first one for what it was, but don't really care too much about the sequel, there are tons of better games nowadays.

Attached: 728F9CBB6C8AFFAF7492D8A5C1884F80DF0B5AE0[1].jpg (1920x1080, 475.95K)

lol. dropped if true.

Alicesoft mediocrity

Dohna Dohna is my first Alicesoft game and it's kinda boring? Only 20 days in, does it pick up at all?

It's an H-game not a real video game, it's not supposed to be good, you're playing it for the rape scenes.

She was cute but Millet mogs the competition, Sora is also a honorable mention. It's criminal she didn't have an actual h-scene.

Attached: Millet Leg Lock Kiss Hug.png (1080x440, 650.91K)

>only 20 days in
That doesn't tell how far you're into the game since you can be in the same chapter for however long you want. Gameplay doesn't get better if that's what you're asking. Good scenes though, I lost a lot of cum to it.

I haven't even got one yet since the game is pretty easy. Never been a fan of deliberately losing if there are other ways to get scenes. Is it the last female in your squad alive who gets the rape?

>H-game not a real video game, it's not supposed to be good
Maybe if you have a severe addiction to rpgmaker games or similar.

Attached: 1637967912422.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

There are specific times when you get a cg if you lose. You can collect all CGs in a single playthrough so make sure you save a lot.
alicesoft.fandom.com/wiki/Dohna_Dohna:CG_Guide

hoping to see more games in the future like ricca

Attached: 1639643140079.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

Neat, thanks
>you can backstep out of the giant cock instant petrifying attack
I dont think I used that skill once, and had to bump down the difficulty a couple times, maybe I should try again