Why did everyone in this game go on to commit horrible war crimes

Why did everyone in this game go on to commit horrible war crimes

Attached: metal-gear-solid-3-subsistence-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1136, 238.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-_2lyEcn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what zogbots do

They were americans

They had to become the founders of the Patriots.

the video game is not real life

Raiden, turn the game console off right now!

Because they are members of the US Government

... because military black ops agents and their higher support staff are not superheroes and being in places of high authority inevitably leads to corruption. The ENTIRE idea of Outer Heaven is to create a place where soldiers can execute missions without being controlled by bureaucrats and corrupt governments, because that's what Big Boss believed The Boss' final message was about.

>I'm stiiiiiilll in a dreeeeaaam, Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater - Subsistence (Tactical Espionage Action)
Little heavy handed.

Because Kojima is a hack.

Kojima is a hack and Hideo is a fraud!

not yet....

>online
fuck me ther is just something about Metal Gear Online and MGO that game with MGS4 that MGSV online just can't compare to
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr-_2lyEcn4

They were western imperialist dogs at the start of the game, nothing changes.

>big boss himself formes a country to become corrupt
he was kind of a retard desu

woah that intro spoils the end of the game? glad i skipped it every time. why did they expect the only people to buy these enhanced editions to have already owned the original?

“Washington doesn’t know how to spend money he tells me..” - SkullFace 1984

Attached: 15EFD4AA-B93B-475F-83AF-D5205710D718.jpg (3840x4762, 2.9M)

I mean, the world is just lucky Big Boss didn't go postal. After the U.S government made him kill his mom, who was convinced that this was the right thing to do thanks to the country, where else could snake have went? Did you see those side-eyes he was giving to the officer giving him the medal of honor?

Kek

>end of the game
>online
you're actually retarded, user? this is what played when you went to play online you philistine

nah i saw that fire thing every time i booted up the hd edition

snake and ocelot wanted revenge for the death of the boss