Expansion bros... we made it

Expansion bros... we made it

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-223513_Chrome.jpg (1067x2048, 375.76K)

So do people want to pay for the roms of classic games or don’t they

That game is 21? Fuck my life.

I already own this game on the n64, gamecube and 3DS and I can easily emulate it. Why the fuck should I care?

Attached: 1569748354524.png (631x590, 447.55K)

Don't? But you don't gotta ruin the fun of people who do

I told you to.

IF IT'S SO EASY TO EMULATE AND YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, THEN WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS INVADE THESE THREADS AND COMPLAIN?????????? JUST DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND AN EMULATOR AND PLAY IT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT HOLY SHIT

You are such a pathetic cunt.

lol the emulator can't even do OoT decently, MM's gonna be fucked.

Whats fun about wasting money on a shitty emulation of a game you can play at a higher quality for free?

Oh this ought to be good after that OoT fiasco

Nintendo fans will buy premium cardboard games. Fuck you think?

Other people who do should be forcefully made aware of how Nintendo's shitting up the industry through their blissfulness and listen to people bitching about it.

Hijacking this thread
Should i play the 3ds version of ocarine of time or the original n64 version?

It's for people who don't/can't

The 3DS one has better models (makes it look like the original concept artwork) , framerate, and some QoL improvements like making the iron boots a regular item instead of gear

The N64 one has more appropriate atmospheric lighting, some think the art style looks better and more consistent, and no touch screen fuckery

Pick your poison

I prefer the N64's better lighting, animations, and tech

You can emulate n64 on anything nowadays retard.

The 3DS OoT is much better.

Most people either don't know what emulation is or don't want to pirate games. At least in Nintendo's audience of first world countries. Might be different in south america or south east asia where everyone is broke.

I ask this because i can do both

Most people are retarded. Who cares about them?