What immunized you against Korean MMOs? It was BDO for me

What immunized you against Korean MMOs? It was BDO for me.

Attached: bdo.jpg (1920x1066, 527.19K)

Playing Mu Online when I was 12.

i only played bdo when it was given for free on steam, haven't touched it since.
mu online and ragnarok's official servers are shit, make your own or join a private one, much better.

MMO's are. They make people into addicts. Every modern mom developer should be arrested for spreading this
corrupted genre.

Aion past level 25

Having good taste. Never played them to begin with.

Flyff
Me and my friends all had the same experience of getting to the level you had to get to to fly, and then wondering why exactly we bothered.

DFO.
And I actually liked DFO, but the kmmo genes run too deep.

It was never having the desire to play shitty mmos.

Aion and Archeage.

Shitty mmos as in the genre being shitty or Korean MMOs in particular being shit?

The genre, I liked playing runescape as a kid but that was only to have fun harassing people.

Both statements are true.

Actually playing one and realizing the sheer cliff of grind you're expected to do. I don't know how Koreans genuinely think it's enjoyable.

Attached: dignity.jpg (254x198, 13.7K)

I've played a little bit or a lot of nearly every popular f2p gook mmo at this point. I see the gook grinder mindset as being the problem rather than the games themselves at this point. Gook grinder mindset exists in every mmo because the only reason you play an mmo is to deal with (not necessarily get along with) others. People inevitably want to get ahead of other strangers in a multiplayer game. p2w can also be introduced either through official or unofficial means as long as there's demand from people willing to pay up.

I actually liked BDO but the horse roulette killed me

>

ArcheAge would have been an unironically perfect game if it had a proper, 2004-era monthly subscription.
It's a fucking shame what the MMO genre has become.

Getting vaxxed of course

Attached: 1529851657279.png (640x450, 557.94K)

the realization they will never make another mmo like mabinogi

DFO as well, I actually really like a lot about the game, like the guide mode raid stuff is fun, but the Korean structure is just so fucking tiresome.

Both the gameplay and the MMO factor.
If the gameplay was better at least would give them a fair try