11 years and nothing has even come close

11 years and nothing has even come close

Attached: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (295x338, 23.38K)

FUCKING CHECKED

Attached: 66f0ce5d1a3b611a1d96807a7656beb5.jpg (800x1133, 77.15K)

confirmed. ok if i download what am I in for never touched a fall out game in my life

sucks ass

your thread is shit but those digits be tasty

fo3 fans on suicide watch

doubt it

Attached: awards.png (637x754, 380.16K)

Because video games have been on a downward slope since the start of the millenium, New Vegas is shit but nearly everything after is even worst so its good in comparison. Nice quads fag.

ummm sir do not redeem the new vegas sir!!! it not have father story!!

I think I'm going to make a build shotguns and explosives just because I want to see bodies being blown up

If only it was finished and most of legion content wasn't cut.

>game journalism
how embarrassing

Go north immediately if you want to skip a bunch of bullshit, but be prepared to get shitstomped by giant wasps that fly 5x faster than you can run if you try

mods

Which mods add legion content?

many but the legion are fags so I've never downloaded them

If funny cause it's true.

game journalism... but e-celebs!! how epic!

Attached: Capture2.png (1149x447, 405.58K)

>try to discuss NV on Any Forums
>FO3 pajeets sperg out and ruin the thread
>try to discuss NV on reddit
>leftists cry that the legion is literally as bad as trump and ruin the thread
What is it about New Vegas that makes it so undiscussable?

because it's the best game of all time and further discussion is not needed

What big awards did Fallout 4 get? Oh yeah the game of the year for Kotaku. Sure showed us bethesdrone

most people are retarded, retardation makes it difficult to understand complicated things, explaining what makes a good thing good or bad thing bad is complicated, therefor people end up caring about things without being able to articulate why and their brains just start grabbing shit at random

they brought it on themselves
for the last half a decade any other fallout title thread was met with "uninstall, install the objectively superior new vegas, there you go" and was generally rendered unusable due to new vegas posters
meanwhile there were daily new vegas threads that were effectively /vg/ generals on Any Forums
ultimately if anyone cared about it they'll just move to /vrpg/ but clearly shitposting baits here is more engaging than any possible discussion on the actual game

>moving the goalpost
>muh drones

Attached: 1618735918316.png (1458x820, 81.81K)

FNV is the best game ever made but its' status' maintenance is also proof the industry has entered a dark age. Look at various games even in the same franchise and new teams can't code the same mechanics developers executed 10+ years ago.