Westerner attempts to create a VN

>Westerner attempts to create a VN
>girls end up looking like this

do Americans just have encoded into their genes the need to create revolting female characters or something? Is it all a big inside joke? I’m serious, what’s going on here?
No matter where you look these days, AAA or indie, it seem like all the girls are there to fucking assault your eyes. Jesus wept.

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (1900x2047, 389.16K)

Shut up, Kara is beautiful and you just do not understand the appeal of smelly NEET pussy.

Girls dont look like this irl

I don't know she kinda cute.

>neet girl into anime
>attractive
Her being thin is unrealistic in itself.

There are western VNs that pull of anime style visuals, but because of those, most people don't register that they're western.

She is absolutely stunning, what's wrong chud, too scared to have a relationship with a real woman?

thin isn’t attractive though
girls need dat meat, ifyouknowwhatimsayin

girl ?

Looks good to me. Must suck being such a weeb that you can't enjoy a variety of things.

look at any western VN where the characters look decent like DDLC or that dumb streamer game and there's a reason they got big, no one actually pays attention to crappy looking VNs with tumblr tier art style

OH MY GOOOD

THAT'S THE HOTTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

HER BEING MAD HOLY
HOLY SHIT

MY FUCKING BONER OH GOD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I haven't reacted this strong to a single image in a very, very long time. I forgot how to even have erections....this is great.

Would

There are beanpoles of both sexes in the nerd-dom. Some people just have ridiculous metabolisms. That's not an excuse I'm telling for being fat or anything, it's just observably true. If you mean she'd instantly be some whore just because she isn't fat, nah, that's not the only requirement to escape ugly geek territory.

god I bet her room smells like sweat and BO and I want to huff the crotch sweat from the underwear she's been wearing for a month

I tell you, looks better than that one VN with mom incest and they all look malnourished, but Any Forums loves that one.

What's the name and artist of that character whose like a flat monkey faced asian girl but is a giant slut. Her thing is that she is always injuring herself in cheerleading. This character reminds me of that character, but not as good.

I'd much rather fap to that than DAZ shit.

>guy aspie
no one cares
>girl aspie
OMG OMG OMG OMG WAIFU OMG I LOVE CHARACTER UUUUUOOOOOHHHHHH WHY ARE ASPIES SO CUTE CUTE CUTE BROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I WANT AN ASPIE WIFE WHY CANT IT BE ME INSTEAD ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR *torrent of ryan gosling images*

Attached: 1453752965821.jpg (441x306, 43.88K)

I can tell exactly what kind of tiny hat that artist wears.

It's absolutely an inside joke. Art academies teach anti-art, anti-beauty. It's all a money laundering scam and shit like this comes out from deluded idiots who think this is "good". Isn't it funny? Doesn't it make you chuckle?

Cyborg cope. True femcels are fat. "Metabolism" is a meme. If you have nothing but time to eat and depression you will gain weight.

She's unattractive in an attractive way. Just ask the guys who want to fuck the easy breezy girls.

Attached: Keep_Your_Hands_Off_Eizoouken_5-1024x576.png (1024x576, 589.52K)

I would

guy aspie is cute if they draw him cute like the average neet girl is drawn, aka extremely unrealistically

That's because guys love women of all types. Women are ridiculously selective.

>The appeal of smelly NEET pussy
Yep, this user knows.

stop being desperate simps

She's too good for you.

Attached: Karaland.jpg (4000x3526, 1.22M)