Buy and play King of Fighters XV. Now

Buy and play King of Fighters XV. Now.

Attached: 1639967606801.jpg (809x865, 185.26K)

no.

Attached: 1639817431795.png (466x420, 405.06K)

I bought it to support SNK, fuck it

why would i buy a fighting game. they nailed the formula twenty years ago. that's it. it's over. move on.

fuck you buddy

Attached: _fNCHfZxK-cITLto.jpg (720x720, 48.9K)

buy it for me instead, i ain't paying no 60 dollars for the base game

>no cheap keycode

i'm playing it a bit :)
practicing combos with yashiro.

i would but after considering it for a full week. fighting games just arent for me. i may pick up strive if on sale but thats it.

it looks ugly and it doesn't have airdashes I don't wanna

Attached: 1620738589266.jpg (814x903, 93.5K)

strive will probably go on sale in march, they are making an announcement around the 17th I think

oh thanks for that info. i apparently missed a sale last week for strive so thats a letdown. will keep an eye out though

>making an announcement a day after the game dies forever
not a smart bunch at arcsys, are they?

How do I combo?

I don't speak Spanish.

Shun'ei has an airdash you can be the only one with the power.

ok fine ill consider it
just wishlist it nigga

i dont have steam

Make me

Attached: 1645149949093.jpg (300x250, 16.2K)

I'm unironically waiting for the SamSho DLC so I can use Darli & Maxima on the same team. Playing it before then will just feel wrong knowing I'll be able to do that later.

I feel the same way, but I bought Strive on release. I played it for a few weeks and realized I don't like any of the characters or how any of them feel at all, and the offline experience is non-existent, so I just stopped playing it.

KoF has a lot of characters I like the design and look of, but I know I would just end up giving up on it too, so I can't justify that $60 purchase, and when it goes on sale all the newer players will be gone, leaving me to get beat up by experienced vets, so it's a lose lose situation.

samsho confirmed?

no pablo

I don't like team fighters

It was part of the datamine that was confirmed by the first wave of DLC announcements. Haohmaru/Nakoruru/Darli. Darli is the most fun character in SamSho history to me so I'm all about it.

Attached: Darli Haymaker.webm (1080x720, 2.99M)

yep same exact issue for me.