What am I for?

what am I for?

Attached: E5FEA1D9-5A14-46F3-8633-0AF295368704.jpg (1242x1438, 1.63M)

Movie

Good game
but it's missing good air combat

>hold L3^ while 2 characters talk
>mash X to lift boulder
>unskippable cutscenes
>quicktime combat events

wasted bandwidth, downgraded combat with awful camera, movie gaym, lots of $0¥

change x for o and it's every god of war game

If you're sober it's a passable time.

If you're high it's a fucking modern epic.

TLOU: Muh Son edition.
Butchering of once fun action game franchise.

Attached: GoW vs Soy Of War.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Gears of War is the true GOW

Weed gives me anxiety

Tickles

Boring combat, reasonably inspired reimagining of GoW.

fun game that doesn't overstay it's welcome, I would suggest avoiding most optional mini-bosses besides the valkryies since the best boss in the game is locked behind killing all of them

The game is really good besides obvious story moments that have no reason to be as long and tedious as they are and recycled boss and enemy variants.
Good combat, lots of variety by end game, great story, well written characters, gorgeous to look at nearly every second, exploration was way better than I thought it would be with no jump button.
It’s one of the few AAA games that actually uses it’s budget well. I passed on it until came out for pc last month and it became one of my favorite games I played in recent memory despite its flaws.

Bad game
Boring movie(except when Mimir tells a story but then you're forced to do nothing while you listen).

>that doesn't overstay it's welcome
What the fuck are you talking about? The game has a lot of backtracking and walking/boating while literally nothing is happening, they could have shaved off hours no one would miss.

Your garden variety snoy exclusive. A decent time if you buy it on sale (I only paid $8 for it, luckily) but if you go into it expecting GOTY you'll be disappointed unless your taste is just that bad.

Attached: GoW epic enemy variety.png (241x270, 47.43K)

that is such a massively cherry picked webm lmfao.

all filler no thriller

The game isn't very long even if you 100% it. Also, there's literally nothing wrong with walking or boat rides if there's something going on. Boat rides have mimir or kratos telling stories which help develop the characters a bit. walking depends, there is a good amount of walking in the game with no dialogue especially if you're backtracking some areas to get the stupid pointless bird collectibles or some item you somehow missed.

I think it took me like 12-14 hours to 100%? Could easily be beaten in 8 if you don't do as much side content

You could ignore what's on the left and you should still be appalled by what's on the right. That game is chock-full of "hold this and walk slowly while listening to exposition".

And? The original games had shit ton of sections where you're walking or climbing with minimal actual gameplay. That's not to mention how the old games also had unskippable cutscenes even in the fucking 3rd game for some reason.

Right is just a cutscene where you can move around, so what? Those were in the original too or did your selective memory conveniently forget

>12-14 hours to 100%?
Literally impossible, even if you played on easiest and never died. Boat riding and walking through caves takes takes more than that.