We won short chads but at what cost?

We won short chads but at what cost?

Attached: basedandunbasedatthesametime.png (478x660, 174.16K)

everyone lost

ITT we laugh at shorties, manlets or "almost" humans

Cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: FLcZbPbXsAECe1S.jpg (1651x2048, 673.65K)

holy based

>athletic gaming
wut

I don't know what's worse, being a part of the FGC in 2022 or being short.

Attached: 1539573762486.gif (301x313, 2.4M)

If anyone had told her something about her rotten corn kernel teeth she would have been crying sexism to high heaven, good fucking riddance.

are your platform shoes enough to climb your chair?

enjoy having short sons

>asian girl complaining about short men
where does she live, the shire?

She said much more than short men stuff, she is actually scary

Attached: BA58D707-1995-408C-8FDA-D5B22C170A06.jpg (1109x1479, 194.05K)

Why do people keep acting like this was the only thing she said, there's a whole laundry list of things she attempted to make a joke about and say shouldn't be alive.
This is a corporate company, they aren't going to have a woman who says 95% of all human life should kill themselves on as a mascot for the company

Being short while also being in the FGC

>He doesn't workout between rounds and loading screens
NGMI

Attached: samus booty slap.webm (682x852, 2.78M)

manlets are a joke but i hate women more

Attached: 1629761976802.png (627x460, 216.67K)

Cute girls are more important than manlets. She was even being incredibly generous with the 170cm cut off, it should realistically be 180cm. Total overreaction, its not like manlets are a protected class like transbipocbbq.

Like that other user said, you are cursing yourself user, men don't act vapid, it has real consequences in their life

She'll get picked up by someone else, probably an American company.

So basically everyone in the FGC?
At least manlets are funny. Women have three jokes
>my vagina
>sex with my ex
>my periods

Attached: 1637891311458.jpg (789x939, 153.25K)

She said those people need to die too, Kotaku articles are spinning this into an anti-incel thing when the woman said lolcow shit in a country that doesn't understand humor

>Shorty on suicide watch
>tfw 5'9
Why do I hurt myself bros?

Attached: 1610235831009.png (680x680, 267.21K)

>its not like manlets are a protected class like transbipocbbq.
Which is funny because being a nigger or tranny is a choice but being a manlet isn't.

>manlet incel rage
sounds like she was right

Manlets have to learn how to have personality traits, positive or negative. Tall niggas are nearly always boring as fuck because their personality is "tall", and that's genuinely good enough. Short guys have to make up for their disability (being under 6 foot tall is a disability).

Im 5'6" and i slap women around, just dont be a beta and you'll pull

>heh, women can't handle the bantz because they're too childish and thin skinned
>NOOOOOOOOOOO you can't make fun of me for being short, I'll make sure you're fired!!
Manlets are all Karens.

>Short
>Chad
Pick one and only one.

come home short man

Attached: 1640524333440.webm (576x1024, 980.82K)

It wasn't the fact that people complained that caused her to be dropped. It was the fact that companies thought people would complain and thus they pulled their sponsorships.

You are being gaslit, she said shit about flatchested women, black and gays need to all be unalived
I don't know why everyone os spinning this so hard

>woman is based beyond belief
>cancelled
Damn. I bet she doesn't have the clotshot either. Perfect wife material for a white man.

>Short + Chad = SHAD
Has Shad updated his website yet?

See You are being lied to, she said a bunch of shit that japanese companies think is menhera

Wtf she's literally perfect

>I don't know why everyone os spinning this so hard
To get a reaction and to spin it as "whiny manbabies got this STRONK WOMAN cancelled" instead of the more unappealing reality that she's kind of just hateful.

Isn't this the girl who got so insecure about being called a tranny she actually showed her ID on stream or something.

They were high enough to cum on your mother's whore face.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>not shooting your jizz at the face from all the way down there
NGMI

>she said shit about flatchested women, black and gays need to all be unalived
Where can I simp for her?

Attached: 15165165215.jpg (200x200, 9.49K)

The emperor is less than 170cm so she practically committed treason

Sauce?

Yeah but Kotaku and feminist rags are running defense for a woman that said fragile black people, women with mastectomies and gays need to not exist as a corporate sponsored streamer

How is this getting any traction at all is insane, she made a bunch of edgy jokes that don't fly in japan

Isnt she the same girl that has "nice samon pink nipples"?

are you short?

allegedly, but I bet they're brown like most other nips.

wonder how fast the usual trannyera types who were mocking manlets will change their tunes when they realize she also badmouthed lgbtqiuidgy degenerates, flat women and niggers