Why did you stop playing Azur Lane?

Why did you stop playing Azur Lane?

Attached: box.jpg (2826x4000, 2.38M)

post nut clarity

I didn't. I don't actively play every day, but I log in most days, and am close to having enough gems to get the last ring to complete my harem!

I can't find the spade tattoo. Where is it?

imagine how terrifying it would be to be sitting alone in your room playing vidya to have this sweaty fat cow open your door and give you that expression jesus christ

Because they went full retard on big boobas.

> ntr shit
> zoomers
> sucking up to western shit

Attached: cucks be gone.jpg (621x707, 84.17K)

I'm getting ntr vibes from this image.

gameplay was non-existent

Wanting an NTR situation to play out is a shit tier fetish as it is envisioned by and for the morally perverse.
What happens here is as such, a twist of the moral values. The person who is at fault for cheating is not and should not be the non-cheating side but the cheating side.
Also, by fapping to NTR you are willing to associate sexual pleasure with emotional masochism, which in turn makes you less likely to enjoy a healthy relationship IRL.
>inb4: seethe, cope, etc
Just face it. You're literally killing your own brain, with those shitty tier fetiches that will only do you harm in the long run.

primal fear for my innocence

Attached: 1639688121625.png (722x490, 547.34K)

She looks like she has a massive futa cock she fucks human males with

I didn't OP

I haven't. I'm grinding for Agir right now.

>It wasn't fun
>I couldnt figure out how to gain more power to take on shit easier. It seemed to me the only way forward was grinding boxes for new weapons
>Leveling up was tedious shit
>I fucking hated that bonus stat gain was tied to burning a specific type of ship for AVI, RLD etc.
>For some reason, all the ship girls stopped gaining affection. I have no idea how this happened. They all had high morality and it just boggles the mind. Some people say the run 1-1 for an hour and have enough to ring someone and i just dont see it at all. I drew new units and would sortie them like 30 fucking times, none of them would come off of "stranger"
>Having to replay a level ~10 times to not only fulfill the 3 star req but also get the threat level to safe
>I have way too much oil, constantly over max so I couldnt collect any rewards

Overall, started ok, put about 80 hrs into it, but then I quit.

never played it I only fap to its hentai on pixiv

No cute boys

Attached: 1644985136729.png (1024x1024, 138.89K)

Most people state that they stopped playing because Azur Lane doesn't have a Wash skin.

>that doujin of him getting fucked in a micro bikini
diamonds every time

it got boring and I got into Cookie Run Kingdom and back into Clash Royale
I will forever be an essex poster however, nothing brings me more joy then this little retard

Attached: 1620820210803.jpg (1920x1080, 120.56K)

why is she looking at me like that?

But I never did, I still "play" it on /trash/ and Any Forums

it's time for your hourly ball milking

It's boring.