You DO emulate all of your Switch games, right? You AREN'T playing on 2015 iPhone level Switch hardware, RIGHT?????????...

you DO emulate all of your Switch games, right? You AREN'T playing on 2015 iPhone level Switch hardware, RIGHT??????????????????????????????

Attached: XDoEFs5.jpg (2560x1324, 264.14K)

Yeah, haven't played too many though. Shield, Dread, and recently PLA.

Attached: 1642816442002.png (551x380, 186.48K)

I emulate the ones I care about which is none of them.

if you're not playing original hardware then you're not really playing the game
this goes for all systems btw

No I actually own a switch

Why do you care what i do faggot?

The switch can do things literally no phone can due the Open GL ES 3.0 chink mafia limiting phones, while switch is basically a very low end 2015 laptop chip with an ARM CPU glued to it.
That said, It is a very low end 2015 laptop chip glued to an ARM that is quite easy to emulate with PCs.

I'm not a gay nigger with aids so no

Telling me that you wouldn't be caught dead playing it on its intended hardware, but that you'll gleefully emulate it instead, is an extremely odd flex for a Nintendo game

People who care about POWERRRRRR and then whinge about wanting Nintendo games puzzle me

Attached: 1627251697807.gif (278x209, 1.95M)

There would need to be switch games that I want to play. There isn't.

odyssey is too long to play anything else

t. seething tendies

is this whole emulation thing really all about making "tendies" mad

you're not even really playing the games are you

I would love to play nintendo games, problem is they're all boring as fuck. I keep emulating them then getting bored in 5 minutes.

I emulated Xenoblade DE upscaled to 1440p and it ran at well over 60 the whole time, but when I tried 2 I could only just about run it at 30fps native.

Does XC2 emulate well?

Nope! Don't know how and I enjoy the little plastic boxes

I like playing on my bed so no.

based

If it's a game I actually like like Zelda or Metroid I'll buy it otherwise yeah

This. The only Switch game I emulated and finished is Dread. Can't be assed to finish any of the other ones.

I played botw for 100 hours to piss off nintendo fanboys

For the past couple months yeah. Waiting for the triangle strategy iso to leak

lol, I have an OLED. I play pretty much everything on my Switch if it's available to play on Switch. I don't even play that many exclusives; I just prefer the form factor.

>4790k
>zero problems emulating most switch games despite being 8 years old
what a fucking powerhouse