Here’s your kingdom hearts bro

Here’s your kingdom hearts bro

Attached: 9234CC83-175E-4D33-99E1-2DEE360175E1.jpg (828x961, 495.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC6Hw9fUC2Y
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/iqpferKROsKNMLkJ3WTtVA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/5maeXyeJCNxHzZMOxl5RLg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/7vB-WG-wqaYsC8ixfprYZQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kingdom Hearts is actually challenging to play now
Don't see an issue here. Game has always been mind-numbingly easy.

Kingdom Hearts released on EGS in March 2021. The one year exclusive deal with Epic is up next month. Buy it on Steam.

This is sora main level cope

>switch can't even run a ps2 game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>running on cloud instead of just releasing the game normally
What was even the point of this choice? Literally no one ever wanted it like this.

Attached: 0908607C-CA82-4807-8196-CDB6B7CAE580.jpg (1280x720, 80.05K)

>playing didney whorl with weebshit trash

Is KH1 on the Switch the first Kaizo 3D platformer?

>Kingdom Hearts is a nightmare

How is this newsworthy?

The cloud versions are using the PS4 versions of KH1-3

Why didn't Square just develop a port or just make a digital version of 1.5 + 2.5 instead?
Nobody wants to play on cloud with staggering FPS drops.

It obviously can. Square Enix is just lazy.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

>Nintendies will NEVER get to play KH in a smooth 60fps+
Feels good.

There is a reason why they include the LAN port in oled model but too bad nobody uses it

It's a Square Enix product, of course it's horribly fucked up.

i don't care if it is wired, cloud games are garbo no matter what

>incompetent developer
>making functional port for the Switch
Pick one

Actually it can. It was just Square Enix's dumb idea to use the collection version and put it on the cloud because lazy.

If you bought a switch, you don't care about performance of games. so stop crying.

Just another loss on Square Enix's book.

Because the Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ports were already obnoxious to make since porting ANYTHING from the PS2 is a hellscape. At least, I assume that was the reasoning, because somehow they managed to introduce new bugs and I don't know how to comprehend any other explanation for why the fuck it's like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MC6Hw9fUC2Y
Seriously, this isn't even the expected input delay bullshit with Cloud versions. This is just breaking the game.

Attached: delivery boy.jpg (699x605, 76.86K)

I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts was never good.

>KH
>beloved series
It was never good. It's the Sonic of RPGs.

The series was always unplayable, what are they talking about?

KH2FM is the greatest action game of all time.

Attached: Prison Keeper.webm (720x404, 2.98M)

why would they? it's already selling. People don't care. this is the future of gaming.

It looks like shit. Cope harder. Series was never good.

t. joyless fags
KH is consistently one of the best and most experimental ARPG series out there, despite all the shitposting it gets on Any Forums and memes about the plot. It may not always/usually be THE best, but there isn't a single game in the series worse than "pretty decent". Except for the fucking Mobage.

Attached: 1517712903170.jpg (1333x1333, 305.93K)

Because losing money would be involved if they decided to develop a Switch port. Might as well just make a cloud version instead.

reminder that the Switch version makes Trinity Limit the most broken limit in the game because for some reasons button prompts are swapped so you can spam break until the gauge runs out and do like a dozen health bars to almost every boss in the game.

name one good Switch port that wasn't a complete downgrade from their counterparts

Because they're lazy. They're dumping their catalogue again to fund 7R-2 like they did with the first episode. If they spend money to optimize them then they lessen their profits

Brainlet.

Attached: Genie CoR.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

looks absolutely retarded, spinning sparkles everywhere.
THIS is what passes for a lifechanging videogame to you freaks?
my already low esteem of KHfags falls even lower.

>ARPG
You misspelled "movieshit" there, buddy.

People make daily BotW hate threads and repost the same webms every time to try to make the game look bad. Those webms unironically look better than what you just posted.

uh oh

Attached: 1623697213084.png (320x180, 68.41K)

Oh, it's ACfag. Hi. Doing well?

>KH is consistently one of the best and most experimental ARPG series out there
This is a cope. BBS, Days, DDD, COM, ReCOM, Coded, ReCoded, 3, MoM, every part of 1 that isn't Unknown and every part of 2 that isn't post-game boss fights are garbage. I'm even being generous by not mentioning the mobage shit and giving Unknown any credit.
Looks like shit

Just pirate everything on PS3 and never play the god damn disaster of a third game. Easy as that.

Attached: avatars-000493582146-qzkb18-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 73.45K)

>less frames and lag = more difficulty
user....

3 was so bad I killed every member of my family and myself in a murder suicide.

>movie fan immediately resorts to calling someone a fag
Whoa... so this is the power... of kingdom hearts

Kill yourself, ACfag wannabe

Hollow Knight

How are you able to type a post without pressing a quick time event? It must've tired you out.

>it's bad, because it has particle effects
My condolences for your stupidity.

Attached: Master Form Master Class.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

KH3 was shit.

Attached: 1636962962066.png (960x720, 550.67K)

Nice bait.

Prove it

>People [headcanon]

Are thre ANY cloud games besides MMOs with a lot of money behind them that run well? I hear the Stadia version of Judgement runs ok.

>haha, goofy go spiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!
You could have posted any random musou game and it would have looked more interesting.

*teleports behind you* boo

Why would you play 3rd party games on switch?

Or better, pirate the PC version which runs at 60 fps and has far less bugs and practically no load times.

already got it on epic games

>Goofy
>appearing with Summons and Drives
????

Because it’s “cringe” right? Because god forbid people have fun with it’s ridiculous premise and sincerity in this age of irony and cynicism.

MMOs aren't even cloud games since you still have to have the majority of the game on your harddrive to play

>using "[headcanon]" in a KH thread
are you who I think you are?

No because I don't like it.

>every part of 2 that isn't post-game boss fights are garbage
This is wrong. Nothing about KH2 is.

>press x
>40 minute cutscene plays out
>walk down hallway
>2 hour cutscene plays out
>walk down field for 0.5 seconds
>ANOTHER CUTSCENE PLAYS OUT

Yes, that is cringe. Back to Any Forums with you.

>his is a cope. BBS, Days, DDD, COM, ReCOM, Coded, ReCoded, 3, MoM, every part of 1 that isn't Unknown and every part of 2 that isn't post-game boss fights are garbage.
BBS and 3D are on the low end of the series. They're probably the worst non-mobage entries, but they're still alright.
Days is weaker but is a really solid handheld entry. It suffers from HP sponges and Neverland being fucking abhorrent, but the game as a whole is good.
Re:Coded is fucking great outside of a handful of bad minigame sections. I don't think Coded belongs in a discussion about KH as a series considering it a was a java-based pre-smartphone phone game; it'd be like including the DMC Java phone game in a discussion about that series.
MoM is a pretty okay Theatrhythm clone. It's fine.
3 is pretty good despite having the worst story pacing in the series and some issues with combat design, which patches and DLC addressed about as well as they could without making a whole new game. It's not as good as 1 or 2, but still good.
1 is good outside of Atlantica, which sucked ass.
2 is good in general outside of Atlantica, but it's at least a quick and easy minigame instead of what it was in KH1.
CoM is good, Re:CoM has some problems but still retains most of CoM's best ideas (the fact that no roguelike/lite has ripped off the map card system is a crime)
Kingdom Hearts is a great series and I cannot fathom thinking the games are genuinely bad. You can dislike a game but still acknowledge its quality. Like what I do with Boneworks.

Attached: 1487887248448.jpg (398x270, 63.99K)

Okay fair. All of KH2 is garbage

It's over...

Fat lot of good a LAN port does in hand held mode

>All of KH2 is
the pinnacle of action games.

>He doesn’t play on Critical Mode

It's Barry, he's not subtle with his falseflagging. Just ignore it and don't let him shit up the discussion.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/iqpferKROsKNMLkJ3WTtVA/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/5maeXyeJCNxHzZMOxl5RLg/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/7vB-WG-wqaYsC8ixfprYZQ/

The pinnacle of embarrassment.