GOTHIC. ATMOSPHERE. KINO

GOTHIC. ATMOSPHERE. KINO.

Attached: capsule_616x353 (1).jpg (616x353, 117.45K)

>see totally asexual, agender mouse
>"wooow so sexy!"
coomers need help

It wasn't even that. It was "Why the fuck isn't this mouse sexier?"
There were literally days of threads of anons bitching about how the cartoon mouse wasn't sexy enough for them.

She was already hot, people were just being their usual gaslighting selves and trying to convince people a girl mouse named Mina didn't have eyelashes so it must be a boy.

I have a better question
Who the fuck cares what the gender of the cartoon mouse is

she looks like she fuck human males

it's a girl mouse though

Is it worth it for the physical edition of the game?

Still going to buy the game because I like Shovel Knight, Cyber Shadow, and decently made retro genre throwbacks, and no ironic shitposting is going to stop me

Attached: 1644868648701.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

> asexual, agender

Attached: 1638236935057.png (570x285, 184.51K)

> asexual, agender
How about you Pick "A gender" Ahaha

Attached: 1625270625011.png (900x900, 606.06K)

cyber shadow was underrated as fuck.
the default dash controls are really shit though, I'm glad you can change it in the settings. I think that's one of the reasons why a lot of people complained

I'm not buying your game.

>Kickstarter refers to her as she
I wonder why people find her sexy

BLM. ATMOSPHERE.

>BottomLess Mouse ATMOSPHERE
Indeed

Never played Cyber Shadow. Getting it now. Thanks anons.
I'm downright thrilled for this many retro throwback games with good aesthetics and gameplay. I recently got and played through Astalon: Tears of the Earth based on a Any Forums recommendation, and it was well worth it. It helps that these games tend to all have really good music, too.

I don't give a shit what Any Forums says about pixelshit. Good games are good games.

Attached: astalon.jpg (1040x585, 199.6K)

tomboy mouse gf

Stop shilling this shit game furfag

Wallpaper version of that image. I understand now why they always cut off Algus's weird baby arm in all the other promotional artwork.

Attached: astalon.jpg (3840x2160, 2.91M)