WoW of Warcraft

Is this game specifically designed to be a gankfest?

>absurd scaling between levels, someone who's just 5 levels higher is pretty much impossible, you're going to miss all the time
>+10 and higher and you're fighting against a god, not a single attack is gonna land
>gear makes a ton of a difference as well
>contested low level zones like redridge or duskwood serve no purpose other than being ganked

I'm talking about the wotlk expansion, idk about the others. Wpvp is a giant gankfest, and a lvl 80 will rarely be next to you to save your ass, since the players are scattered around the enormous world

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 10.4K)

Yes, it was, and that's a good thing.

no, thats just players. when people bitch about 'wpvp being dead' what they're actually saying is 'i can't corpse camp people who stand no chance of fighting back'

Imagine being this filtered by a game that doesn't actually require any skill but just a few brain-cells to rub together.

If you don't like pvp, you shouldn't have joined a pvp server. You're playing dead and deserted Wrath content too. Sad!

>be me a hunter
>Rogue ganks me randomly
>kill him and go on about my day
>Rogue then waits until I am fighting NPC's and used some resources
>kills me and spits on me
People who wpvp have no honor. No dignity. No self discipline. They are all children that want to feel good for stalling someone in their progress.

>require any skill but just a few brain-cells to rub together.
ah yes, because skill matters when you're being ganked by an undead level 80 rouge whorde in stranglethorn valley

>If you don't like pvp, you shouldn't have joined a pvp server. You're playing dead and deserted Wrath content too. Sad!
all non pvp servers are dead

Is this thread from 2005

We are all 30+ here

Getting ganked?
>Ask guildies to come and back you up.
>Rez at spirit healer, hearth, and go quest in a different zone.
>Run dungeons instead.
>If you absolutely have to be a pussy, just don't rez, or log off for 5 minutes until the ganker gets bored and goes away.

It's really not that hard, you're just retarded if you're not doing any of the above. I've only ever played on pvp servers and never felt this assblasted about it.

no, pvp was just an afterthought since the game was designed around pve. ultima online is a gankfest where you have actual death squads killing you and taking all your shit

>World of Warcraft of Warcraft

>getting ganked? just do a bunch of time wasting an inconvenient stuff! yeah that solves the shitty design

>Ask guildies to come and back you up.
Yes, because the map is so small they can get immediately there and are readily available. And when they get there, the ganker (usually a rogue) can just not attack for a while and then wait until your ally is gone

>Rez at spirit healer, hearth, and go quest in a different zone.
Bro just take the 10 min penalty, go repair your gear, and interrupt your questing entirely to go to another zone where you can also get ganked

>Run dungeons instead.
you can also get ganked while you're in the queue, you know

>If you absolutely have to be a pussy, just don't rez, or log off for 5 minutes until the ganker gets bored and goes away.
>play again
>get ganked by another dude

Doesn't mean ganking happens all the time, but it doesn't excuse the very poor design of wpvp

WoW was always pve first with a garbage vertical progression system that was incompatible with pvp.

Attached: 1565543335921.jpg (343x481, 38.91K)

Yes, based. If you want le honor, don't go to contested zones or just do arenas/bgs. Its a Doggy Dog World of Warcraft.

Attached: Resized_20220216_113853.jpg (756x1008, 516.91K)

Huh, that's pretty much the whole persona of being a Rogue. They're designed to fight dirty and to use every advantage they can. You should have suspected he would look to retaliate, and pulled carefully to ensure you weren't at a massive disadvantage when he opened on you

That chicken recipe looks pretty good

I think the book has some real decent recipes

>you can also get ganked while you're in the queue, you know

Okay this has to be bait.

Why else could you be bitching about a 16 year old dying MMO in current year? Go play FF14.

>has no rebuttal
>y-you're baiting
Why are you bitching about someone talking about a "about a 16 year old dying MMO" in current year? Why did you even open this thread? Go play FF14

Attached: medication time.jpg (1000x1000, 122.24K)

It was designed with that in mind, however modern wpvp looks like this:
>go quest
>see horde
>don't engage them, they don't engage me
Interactions are mostly, peaceful, but sometimes they attack me:
>die, ress, add to KOS list, log off for 20 min
>never see them again

PvP servers were always intended to be a novelty experience, that's why PvE servers were officially called "Normal" servers.

>ATM machine
>Automated Teller Machine machine