Why does Any Forums hate Ryuji but love Reyn?

Why does Any Forums hate Ryuji but love Reyn?

Attached: RR.jpg (900x400, 64.17K)

because reyn is cute, useful and from a good game and ryuji gets btfo by a cat

Lmao, Persona 5 is better and more popular than Xcoomer. STAY MAD.

Cope

I don't hate Ryuji, I hate Makoto and Morgana

xbc1 isnt even the coomer game bro, and p5 has no meaningful plot or character growth

Yes, there are both but you faggot like to spill lies like retards.

P5 is a very stylish game with great art direction and an average plot. Xenoblade is just another generic JRPG setting with some of the worst combat gameplay I've ever seen

if you wanted to pretend to be 2 different people you shouldve changed your typing style sis... also for what reasons do you even like ryuji other than just emotionally attaching to him? he has NO substance

because one ruins the self insert larp full of harem known as P5, the other is from an actual game

Because Persona 5 has some of the worst characters and writing in JRPG history.

Any Forums hates Ryuji?

Reyn's a lifesaver.

No, only Xenocoomers envy Persona 5 success. Their game never will be popular as Persona.

they should ngl

>P5 is a very stylish game with- ACK

Attached: 1645137085999.jpg (768x719, 319.31K)

>see anons, I fit here...
Stay mad and parroting like a retard a game you didn't play

I like Ryuji but I only played Strikers and not base P5 so maybe he's just better in that game.

strikers is largely considered a heavy improvement than base game in terms of writing so yeah, he is just better there

>full of harem
>when there isn't romance in the main plot, only in side content
Lmao, I think you're talking about both X1 and X2. In both game at least 2 waifus fight each other for his cock.

Sorry negro count the (You)s
Ryuji's alright. Not going to pretend he has some immense depth, he was just a fun character.

Attached: embarrassing.png (939x603, 213.89K)

damn the white firefox browser too... im over

>considered a heavy improvement than base game in terms of writing
By whom? You faggots on Any Forums? Sorry, I don't care about your contrarian opinions for the sake of "be different"

if youre gonna so vehemently defend this random ass video game character you wanna fuck, you might want to actually play the video games they're from and see for yourself that strikers is better in every measurable capacity. why do you even care if people like reyn more? whats your issue lmao

I don't hate Ryuji, but Reyn is not as much of a dumbfuck punk as he is, so that's probably why. His friendship with Shulk is also more natural than Ryuji's with Joker.

Make way, faggots. I liked both games.
>Why does Any Forums hate Ryuji
Maybe because he's dumb and endangers the secrecy of the group the most. They shouldn't though, he's a bro (so is Reyn) who does get shit on too much.

Attached: 1642879549351.png (810x688, 454.96K)

based

I actually don't mind Ryuji, he should never be out of your party. Charge+God Hand is going to be better than what anyone else on the team can do, except Joker. Personality wise he's just a normal teen kid, so some of his antics make sense.

stay mad tranny

Reyn is meme material

Purse Owner fans will never be women