Give me ONE good reason not to buy a prebuilt

Give me ONE good reason not to buy a prebuilt

Attached: yrGCbLKQ2Cxi9HQLQAj3TB[1].jpg (2560x1451, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/645592/powerspec-g511-gaming-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aslong as you choose what goes in it, who cares

getting a prebuilt is like cuckolding

its probably the best way to get a gpu right now

There is none. The prebuilt services are too good nowadays.

Attached: 1644595079025.jpg (265x384, 44.89K)

You'll be ripped off, if you really don't want to do it yourself a better option is going with one of those companies who builds it for you and picking your components.

Attached: 1624561864764.png (747x491, 29.98K)

>not to buy a prebuilt
What year do you think it is? With the shortages, prebuilts are legit moneymakers. My question to you OP, why the fuck wouldnt you buy prebuilt, you nunce

It will break sooner and it will have bloatware.

prebuilts usually have terrible psus and awful oem motherboards.

built by spics and poo's

>ITT: snoys larping

what? That makes no sense.

fuckoff all I said was not to be a cuck and build one yourself

Don't listen to retards that have brainrot due to meme phrases and other retarded shit. It's the best way to get your hands on parts without having to deal with scammers, scalper prices, etc. If anything, you can fix whatever they do wrong or replace some parts later down the line. GPU prices are gonna be fucked nice and hard for a long while so prebuilts are your best bet at not paying ridiculous prices for now, and again, you can eventually just customize it or remove/add parts as you see fit.

microcenter.com/product/645592/powerspec-g511-gaming-pc

is this good for someone who just wants to run premiere pro and after effects or is it overkill? my current editing pc is a laptop from like 5 years ago. I don't really plan to game on it I have a series x for current gen stuff but if it can game hey thats a bonus plus I have goy pass so I can just use that or pirate but again this is mainly for video editing stuff. also
>16GB ram
>500GB ssd
Yea I'd increase both and probably a better cooler probably noctua

The only real downside is not always getting to know exactly whats in it till you get it. But most places show exactly whats in it now or you can request to know whats in it.
Currently its probably the best way to get a decent GPU without selling your first born.

Where can I get a prebuiltt without gay LEDs everywhere?

You might get a good CPU and GPU, but shitty everything else. Like that case right there looks like shit.

idk m8 it's you're money

>dont listen to retards with brainrot that parrot memes
>parrots a recent meme like prebuilts are the only way to get a gpu like a retard with brainrot

what did he mean by this

nowhere, just disconnect the leds yourself

you can buy prebuilts just fine
as long as they are prebuilts from proper custom PC companies and NOT asus, HP, acer etc etc