Manlets, when will they learn?

Manlets, when will they learn?

>Professional female Tekken player Tanukana has been terminated from Cyclops Athletic Gaming after making inappropriate comments during a live stream.

>The Osaka eSports organization have released a statement confirming the cancellation of Tanukana's sponsorship contract effective today. According to Cyclops, the competitor made inappropriate and discriminatory remarks during a live stream on February 15, which led to her removal.

>Tanukana is one of the most prominent female fighting game players competing today. She has numerous top placings in major Tekken events on her résumé, and was even invited to Daigo Umehara's second Kemonomichi event back in 2018 to compete in a Tekken 7 exhibition.

With her remarks during the stream, Tanukana reportedly targeted short men. "Men who are under 170 cm (5 ft 6.9 in) don’t have human rights,” is the quote that landed the player in hot water, and Kotaku reports that she also went on to say that those below said height should consider bone-lengthening surgery.

>Kotaku also pointed out that jinken (人権) in Japanese means "human rights," but it also holds a different meaning when used as gaming terminology. It can also be used to mean "an item or character that all players need to have," and that has sparked some discussion as to whether Tanukana meant her statements differently than they've been interpreted.

Attached: file.png (733x536, 236.95K)

we must start do the same

Women with small tits are not real women and don't desert human right

TITLETS

Attached: 1503281643378.png (400x400, 323.16K)

I could easily rape her, so I'm not bothered.

>Men who are under 170 cm (5 ft 6.9 in) don’t have human rights
phew, just made the cut

Haha good thing I'm right at 170cm tall world average

HUNDREDS OF HAPPENINGS ALL HITTING AT ONCE

>Jabbies dropping on tv
>Truckers winning, mandates to be dropped
>banks are finally going down in Canada
>Russia and Ukraine are inching closer to a climax
>durham probe releasing more information on clinton (but for real this time)
>china olympics biggest jewish theater disaster in human history (on purpose?)
>more and more media personalities are beginning to "retire" from media
>jews stepped down from CEO positions and intel agencies and hired diversity hires for the big fall
>blackrock buying up more and more shit in order to keep margin calls from collapsing their entire world control scheme cause of GME (no joke)
>the fiat, SPY, oil, debt markets are starting to worry basically everyone aware
>precious metals inventory especially silver is slowly trickling down, wait times increasing along with premiums
>trump and Q shit picking up again
>the left exposed as nothing but sloganeers
>Go fund me btfo
>Rogan still on Spotify
>Djokovic redpills world on tyranny
>Verstappen still F1 champ despite commie tantrums

IS
IT
HAPPENING?

I bet she could beat your ass.

manlet bros... we won

isn't that the average height in Japan?

Not surprised
Why does it sound humorous when it's about men, but it would have taken violent backlash if it was about women
There's no reason to even discuss this, and she should get the same treatment from cancel twitter as all others before her did when they made remarks on women's bodies

Yes. Two more weeks.

why are xiaoyu players so based?

Doubt it. 5'6 and 135 lbs, 100% can do more pushups, pullups, and have a greater 2 mile time than her.

what

Don't insult a manlet, he'll drag you down to his level.

>Athletic
Yeah twitching your fingers every few seconds ain’t athletic there team.

when i first heard of this, i thought she would have gotten a pass just because shes a girl.
glad she got kicked.

t. 5'6 man

Liberals be like:
>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE
Liberals when basic biology or vaccines are involved;
>fuck off chud. You have no idea what you're talking about
Demoralization agents are scrambling

Yeah but can you reach the top shelf?

>Kotaku also pointed out that jinken (人権) in Japanese means "human rights," but it also holds a different meaning when used as gaming terminology. It can also be used to mean "an item or character that all players need to have," and that has sparked some discussion as to whether Tanukana meant her statements differently than they've been interpreted.
Knowing that it seems pretty obvious that it's what she meant

jej

Attached: 56d.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

We had this thread 15 times in the last couple of hours

>>Kotaku also pointed out that jinken (人権) in Japanese means "human rights," but it also holds a different meaning when used as gaming terminology. It can also be used to mean "an item or character that all players need to have," and that has sparked some discussion as to whether Tanukana meant her statements differently than they've been interpreted.
?

OP got cucked by a manlet because it must be the 8th time he made this thread today.

FEMALE SPECIMEN DO THING MAKE THREAD OVER AND OVER

Why would she do that if she's in Japan? Japan men are all manlets.

Jannie start giving out permanent bans for niggers that spam this shit thread

kotaku jumping to rescue a roastie

I AM IN YOUR SINK I AM IN YOUR SINK I AM IN YOUR SINK I AM IN YOUR SINK I AM IN YOUR SINK

Attached: 1628982802058.png (749x1060, 697.24K)

Asian women fucking hate asian men and it's partly why there's so many WMAF couples.

Attached: 1386039123620.jpg (410x410, 43.39K)

Harada is shorter than 170. She just called him subhuman, stupid bitch.

Attached: 3B06OA2ze5j8vxOSaoIvh3hv7ow8q0kAyEvKtNGTIys.jpg (1200x1535, 862.52K)

Unlike men women won't give a fuck since they know that there are enough tall dudes that would fuck a woman with a- or b-cups.

not really a good showing from Japanese female personalities on the internet these couple of weeks

I...

BMAF*

it's jp fgc slang. she only lost her sponsorship because it made yahoojp and stuff. desu probably a blessing in disguise since being a sponsored fg player couldn't mean anything less currently then ever before. move on and do something else with your life.

nope
just spam about men prefer big tits and all feminist have small tits

this will piss all of them

Why is there a guy always obsessed with this? No asian woman will fuck you bro.

Based fellow borderline human