What is your most hated zone in the entire souls series?

What is your most hated zone in the entire souls series?

Attached: shrineofamana.jpg (1024x576, 171.75K)

There is nothing wrong with shrina of amana even in the prepatch ps3.
You use a torch to see deep water and run from cover to cover. Not that hard to figure out.

i had to use a bow and arrow to kill one by one enemies at the final part before the frog boss

Bolateria 4 from demons souls, that dragon bridge literally ruined the whole game for me

So shitty, yet so beautiful.

Attached: bEY5x7m.gif (500x307, 920.03K)

You also could have used a magic resist shield, literally just use your brain for half a second

>run to cover
>get killed by the spellcasters on the way there

Izalith. Start to finish it's a dogshit area full of dogshit bosses capped off by the crown prince of dogshit souls bosses.

that swamp area in demon souls is absolute shit

This level is amazing. pleb taste

I actually think there are worse areas, the zone before Sir Alonne is hell for example

I just infused a shield and negated most of the magic damage.

Shrine of storms

There are 11 enemies in the water and those bastards with weird spears kill in 2 hits and there are couple of them im not going in
And if you die you have to repeat the entire zone again

New Londo is both ugly to look at and annoying to play because of flying enemies hitting you through walls. 4 Kings are the only decent part of ut, but they aren't worth it.

Worth it to fight Alonne. Nobody's going through Izalith thinking "oh boy I can't wait to fight Bed of Chaos".

the gutter/black gulch
>dark
>poison
>suicidal exploding enemies
>where the fuck do i go
>lack of bonfires
>deathpits
>npc invasions

There's not a level more tense or exciting

The entirety of dark souls 2
Yeah izalith is awful. It's where the game does a Symphony of the Night and completely falls apart.

Shrine of Amana is easily one of the prettiest levels of DS2 but idk how I feel about actually playing through it desu. I think what stings the most is you can't get the gear of the enemies constantly shooting homing soul arrows at you.

how tho

Any swamp area, bonus points if it's poisonous, because it's straight up uninspired trash. Fuck Miyahacki for constantly forcing this crap.

blighttown/the gutter

Izalith, easily. After beating DS1 a few times I just started considering characters done after S&O unless I was having enough fun with them to do the DLC.

Attached: Lost Izalith.jpg (546x681, 120.04K)

This. Not only was it a frustrating area, it was ugly as shit too. Like most areas in DS2.

Farron Keep, Frigid Outskirts, Lost Izalith, all wide open mostly flat areas, I don't know why FROM doesn't realize how shit these types of areas are, could you imagine if FROM made an entire game made of such areas?

honorable mention goes to Iron Passage

Attached: Frigid_Outskirts.jpg (1920x1080, 283.75K)

tower of latria

5-2 in demons souls. I never minded any of the swamps in the dark souls games. They were nothing compared to the dark hell of 5-2.

Every time I try to replay 2, I drop the game at this point. I know it's not the hardest area ever but I just fucking hate this place so much.

Attached: nmw.png (804x474, 247.66K)