MJF worth?

How much do you think this based kika is making? How much do you think he’s worth?

I’m a know nothing mark but I’d guess he makes $200k a year and I think he’s worth at least double that?
What say you Any Forums?

Attached: D86AB653-E6CE-43DB-AF18-4DB6DFB04643.jpg (919x631, 438.05K)

What do MLW guys get paid? He's making that. He's worth at least a milly.

A milly, if he'd be in ring more, another milly.

he should be making evp money
so between 2-3 million

Probably making around $100k and should be getting at least $800k. Tony got the best deal ever

He should make more than Rollins however much that is

should be on moxley money 6 million dollars a year

something a newer midcard guy would make like whatever ezekiel is getting paid

He was at like 72 K they prolly pumped him up to 250k while they pay atom smoll boy a clean million.

I wonder what his thoughts are on the house show tour. I think it would make him a way better wrassler.

Honestly watching Cole get more money and a bigger push would work me into a shoot seethe, too.

>they pay atom smoll boy a clean million.
That’s so fucked up

Most likely around 400k, unless he signed a new deal this week.

elias moved a bunch of merch back in the day he's clearing a milly easily

he'd be paid a lot more if he could wrestle as good as he worked the stick, but sadly he can't.

He wrestles better than people give him credit for, especially his selling

Probably makes under $500k (maybe even half that) unless they secretly did a contract extension which is possible

Damn wrestlers make a lot

False. A few make a fuckload. The rest not so much. Many of them piss what little money they get and end up truck driving for a living.

>>I bet you drive a nicer car than marko stunt.

Attached: bitchride.png (681x506, 778.32K)

He wrestles a similar style to HHH, very old school.

lmao MLW guys get $200 a match, i doubt any get over 2-3k

Jobber to the stars, he should be making less than 100k, AEW doesn't do house shows so paying a guy who's on TV twice a month doesn't make sense but... Tony Khan is a mark so it's could easily be in the $2-3 million a year range.