LIVBROS!!!

Attached: 20220602_172709.jpg (1020x2048, 267.73K)

If only Liv Morgan would fuck off from wrestling altogether. She’s a talentless, generic blonde. She sounds like a crybaby, shoot retard when she speaks.

I like Liv but she's a terrible actor, how the fuck did she get a role in a movie?

How many times the producer of the film cum in that little butthole?

Sashit's only fan worked because Liv is already a bigger actress in Hollywood.

Liv Morgan hasn’t accomplished anything in wrestling or outside of it. Come again! You faggots need to stop bringing Sasha Banks up in every thread. It’s schizo behavior.

its probably a very small role. thats how all these wrestlers start, you have to build up your resume with b tier trash and straight to dvd hits before you get a break like batista and cena.

>but muh Star Wars bit part...

Attached: Sasha-banks-hairline-1.jpg (605x401, 34.72K)

Keep trolling, faggots. Sasha Banks has accomplished far more than the generic blonde, talentless cunt, Liv Morgan has inside wrestling and out. Liv is a tag team jobber that can’t even win those belts that they’ll let anyone have a reign with.

Rock is the only one who able to take off in movies. I don’t have high hopes for her.

That is right if Sashit was so big why wasn't she at the Star Wars Celebration? Why did they never show anyone cosplaying as her character or show off her toys?

Surprised they let a literal crayon eating retard mouth breather in a movie. What's the movie about, simple jack? Liv morgan is easily the dumbest disphit in all of wrestling. It's shocking she doesn't forget how to breathe.

Keep looking to bait me. Plenty of individuals have Koska Reeves action figures. I don’t post anything personal of mine here anymore and refuse to. Sasha Banks is a draw. No one on Any Forums has to like it, but facts are facts. Liv Morgan is a literal who in comparison. Why the fuck is Sasha Banks the topic of conversation in a thread that has nothing to do with her? Oh that’s right, because she’s the GOAT women’s wrestler just like I always preach.

Ya seethe?

retard

Which of the two women has the most dilated butthole by film producers?

>What's the movie about,
>The film centers on hitman Reggie (Manganiello), his boss (Jackson), an art dealer (Thurman) and their money laundering scheme that accidentally turns the hitman into an overnight Avant-Garde sensation, forcing the dealer to play the art world against the underworld. Morgan will play an art purist who bemoans the vapidness of art dealers.

Cuck Wars is too hated rn and has made Disney lose tons of money. This bitch was a background character in a crappy c tier low budget show.

Sasha Banks is faithful to her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Get over it already. All waifufags should be given the permanent boot. Do society a favor already. You all have no chance in hell with any women’s wrestlers. As far as that goes, Liv Morgan is still with Bo Dallas and they’re living together. All cuck posters are shoot faggots.

>shoot retard when she speaks.
So just like Sasha “my moms a junkie and my brothers a water head” banks?

Weird how the Schizo posting increases exponentially when Sasha Banks isn't too busy. Was it her all along?

Sasha Banks and her family are fine. Why are you bringing her Mom and brother into this???? You schizos are completely mind-broken. Liv Morgan literally looks like the deuce I just dropped. She’s ugly and sounds like a crybaby every time she speaks. Listen to any promo she cuts.