Which signing did he jump the shark with?

which signing did he jump the shark with?

Attached: tony-khan.jpg.optimal.jpg (711x400, 37.39K)

CM phil

Phil, literally everything has been going downhill since Phil arrived.

I stopped watching as soon as Ambrose debuted

adam cole has been way worse than phil. punk had good stuff with mjf darby and kingston.

Jeff Hardy/Keith Lee

True, but I'll say this for Cole. One, he was willing to take loses (Hangman). Two, he was has history with the Bucks, Omega, and Page which could lead to interesting storyline in the future. C, he just bulked up and didn't look like a pasty jobber, he would be better received - at least he doesn't botch in every match and at least he keeps his political opinions to himself.

I'm more talking about the direction of the show, and backstage seems held hostage to punk now, I don't think the signing was bad in a vacuum but business is more complex than that

Cole kinda ruined the Hangman reign by his persistence, more than Hangman did himself imo.

But Punk has been a swirling undercurrent of mediocrity and smark bait.

Ruby Soho. A pity signing. Cannot wrestle for shit and is the epitome of fat smark darling for zero reason other than E contrarianism. Leading to an avalanche of NXT reject signings.

> held hostage by punk
What do you mean by that?

>One, he was willing to take loses
hes beating guys he shouldnt be beating.
>he was has history with the Bucks, Omega, and Page which could lead to interesting storyline in the future
I understand, but I dont care about UE vs Elite myself desu.
>at least he doesn't botch in every match
his matches are shit either way, and he wont get in better shape so thats irrelevant.

Atom Cole
Malakai
Swerve

Easily Punk. He's been the most boring in terms of booking, promos, and matches. He's obviously lost his edge, lost a few steps in the ring, but Tony still sees him as the hottest thing in wrestling as if he'd done the "pipebomb" last month.

anything he wants, he's going to get, he completely over shadowed hangman and the title, it kinda has to be all about him now and it is

its easy to overshadow hangman, his reign sucked outside of matches.

All true, but again I'm compared to Phil, I don't Cole is as bad. Phil has killed Darby, MJF (only saved by his work-shoot deal), and now he's killed Hangman (two years of storytelling flushed down the toilet) and he pushed Cody out. Phil is killing this company and has been the worst thing - even more so when you consider how much of a snarky Cunt he was to Cody, the Bucks, and Tony when they were starting up. Actually, he only changed his tune when AEW got it's big victory over WWE and made them retreat from Wednesday Night.

Tony Nese

I think the only one who really wanted Punk involved at all was Tony. Maybe Phil has been somewhat more of a mentor backstage and was/is genuinely excited to be back, but you can tell he's the same smug cunt he always was.

Punk
He's gay and cody is gone because of him

Christian

Cody

He became what he hated

punk didnt kill any of those guys, hangmans booking after he won sucked, darby is stings lil guy that has nothing to do with punk.

All Of Them

Attached: 1562983226408.png (244x348, 130.79K)

>he pushed Cody out
how? I dont want to defend phil but tony seemed fine giving everyone else the money, couldve paid cody with the money he got keith lee and jeff with.

Adama Kole AEW wrestling, a deadass useless P.OS. and unbelievable drunkard. He is shit at wrestling ching chong ring the gong he pobody's ass what's up with that??? He didn't start out wanting to get the league of legends attention and he would just be able to wipe the mat with "that dude with the elephant, made of tin foil and his donkey sidekick" this dude is pure punk AND an idiot. He does fucking no-name shit every single week like wrestling an eevee, every fucking week at every fucking match. He's a pussy in the ring and I swear that he has no fucking clue what he's doing. Seriously, he wrestles this fucking snake with a mosh pit type mentality. His win record was 2-6 on P.OS. but I can't help but laugh when he gets interviewed. First off, he sounds like a bitchy drunk, and secondly, he sounds drunk and he's using the word "pig." Picking the league of legends champion should be hard and hard to do is not fucking giving him this trophy! I feel like it's pretty obvious that he doesn't know what he's doing at all and he wants to be a good actor but with this giant elephant named Thronus. He also doesn't get his ass beat in P.OS. ever but the league of legends big cheese. He got fuckin eliminated by Ekop in this one match. I don't give a fuck who he is or his roster but he has no business getting this trophy he deserves to get beat up until he bleeds and dies in that fucking ring.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 28.28K)

He's making up headcanon to cope with Cody not getting the reactions he wanted

Cody is a real man and actually loves black people. Phil is an insufferable liberal racist who goes on and on backstage about black lives and shit. Cody had to leave, he did not want his daughter growing up thinking she was different. Phil is toxic

Kek wtf?