Yugioh Master Duel XYZ Event

Aight bros post those medal rewards how far are you in? Post yfw you get more medals losing than the winners do overtime.

Attached: medalofhonor.png (1330x690, 496.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1og61xEeGSe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck I need to play more traps

vocaroo.com/1og61xEeGSe4

>match found
>i dont have extra deck
>neither do opp
yep its kino tim- Ack!

Post your 41% Deck

traps are gay

jar of greed, reckless greed, Solemn series, there thats 9 cards and solemn deal like 6000k damage to yourself

Im gonna take a break Any Forumsros keep those suicide decks flowing.

Play wall of revealing light, backs to tbe wass, the winged dragon of ra, and relay soul

>the people trying to play this game and drawing out matches
These people suck, the only mode you should draw out matches is when classic mode comes along.

Traptrix disagrees
Watch once magic is done its going to be traptrix hell and all these cute pet decks are going to disappear and turn into try hard decks

>literal unapologetic trans event
bravo konami. bravo.

Fuck Timelords

Konami truly making the trans awareness content

>people would rather spend resources to build an entire deck dedicated to to killing themselves as opposed to sitting through solitaire decks 50 times
The absolute state of modern Yu-Gi-Oh.

Are Sharks a decent archetype?

>Chain Burn banned
fug

KNEEL

Attached: 1645125751882.png (340x500, 288.42K)

TRANS DECK!

doesn't matter. people are burning themselves already.

Pfffftt try to heal me harder next time

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-18-02-23-12-973_jp.konami.masterduel.jpg (2400x1080, 1.67M)

Ill play ranked for actual try harding, or maybe a better crafted event if im forced to xyz.

>sitting through solitaire decks 50 times
That's what's happening right now tho? the opponent just ignores me and kills himself.
I might as well don't exist and the opponent will still ignore me and kill himself

fuck that, free gems

Best way to gain life points for the mission?

I haven't come across a single healchad this entire time.

Attached: file.png (2052x343, 40.24K)

>all the faggots in the other thread upset they have to go against suicide decks when all the other xyz decks are zoodiac faggotry and utopia
not today meta fucks

I hope they ban all the suicide abusers

gee wizz its like there are 2 (two) viable pure xyz decks if you want to play game normally

The real list

Attached: NewCanvas2.jpg (1920x1080, 738.38K)

I kneel before the king

Attached: 1634048075663.png (600x906, 591.54K)

oh nooo what will i do without my N dust

>when all the other xyz decks are zoodiac faggotry and utopia
I still have to play against a single one of those decks and I'm really close to my 100 suicidefag.
And I've only played for two hours.

>3 non suicide decks in the row
What's the fuck wrong with gold? Just give me geeeeems.

Attached: 1640122558555.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>There's people actually complaining about getting free wins

Attached: 1633929515232.png (486x405, 270.12K)

I don't understand what their problem is
There are plenty of people actually trying to fight it out
I've run into more people that fight me than I have people killing themselves

>people that want to play are mad because they're not getting to play? lmao!

kys /qa/tranny

>in a 10 minute drawn out match
i don't care about how your deck functions, it's about running these matches fast we can before konami decide to change how the rewards is handed.

The problem with the events is that metafags will always find a way to cheese them. Make it so rewards are only from specially summoning? They'll make a deck that only special summons. Make it so you need to use spells? They'll just run a deck full of spell cards. Ban self harm cards? They'll run a bunch of 0-100 atk monsters and ram them into yours. You just have to deal with the fact that if someone wants the 2500 gem reward in 1 hour they're going to get it one way or another.

Can Traptrix work?

Also someone just punched himself in the face for 6K

600 hours of psychoanalyzing my opponents
I'm never wrong

>last match at 3150 points
>lose the kys mirror
>can't stand ending on an L especially with odd point numbers
>next 2 opponents go first and kill FTK themselves
FUCK YOU JUST LET ME LOSE SO I CAN STOP

But you can play your utopia deck in ranked. Why would one want actual utopia mirror?
This

I hit the 100k for the final milestone yesterday, did it with a couple aroma decks, one with Rikka, one with rose dragons, and the RDA style can help as well with red resonator.

>tfw actualy score K.O with my majestic mech
so this is power of suicide heh not bad

Attached: 1604664862115.png (1632x1024, 574.44K)

surrender and hope for a good duel, just as fast stop complaining about the free win and resources.

>Utopia
>Spriggans
>Zoo
>Numeron
>Cook Turbo
>Sharks

>People want to duel in a game called Master Duel?
>Wtf you're just supposed to grind gems and roll the gacha!!!
The absolute state of suicidefags

Post your ace monster.

Attached: GarbageLord-CBLZ-EN-C-1E.png (388x566, 341.55K)

>can't quite off myself first turn but get to 1000 lp anyway, ready for opponent to end me
>opponent wants to setup their board anyway
JUST END IT YOU BABOON

Attached: 7.jpg (649x638, 82.31K)

>if you don't like my meta shit that means you play this other meta shit!!!!
I've been doing that for more than an hour now and I just keep getting trannies 41% themselves

Goku

It's not about metafags. This is f2p gem where you need gems to craft deck. And this is most expensive f2p ccg on market. People generally want to paly their decks not some forced shit they don't like. The reason why you even play this even is nothing but rewards

I'm just running my pet insect deck that I removed the links from. I'm having fun in gold actually, all the suicide people must be in plat.