Gaming Gloves

This is a completely genuine post but do any of you use gloves while gaming? I have absurdly sweating hands and have to constantly wipe them when playing anything. Any recommendations if so? Or is this just retarded

Attached: 1640282702588.jpg (1498x1500, 202.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smellyfeetcures.com/build-iontophoresis-device/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds retarded, but fuck if i know. maybe you can get used to wearing gloves

nah if you have sweaty hands it's a good idea to wear gloves.
if sweat bothers you while gaming.
you're not retarded.

Hell if I know.
I’ve heard of sweaty guys before, but this is new.

I have large hands to boot, so finding gloves would be a pain as it would most likely mean sending orders back.
yeah its new for me too, i just thought of the idea but im not sure how comfortable itd actually be in comparison.

well don't you own any kind of gloves? so you can you know test

sure, i have those latex ones, the disposable kind. ill try them out to get a feel for them.

i'd imagine those are best so you can feel something. or some hobo gloves with no finger parts

>or some hobo gloves with no finger parts
lmao. fingerless gloves meter come to mind but i dont think those would actually work. seeing as my fingers also get sweaty.

>glove for sweaty hand
i'm sure there's other methods, this is just plain stupid, on the other hand gloves are usefull when you play racing game with a wheel with force feedback

my thinking is just that you'll lose lots of touch when wearing gloves. which might be annoying.
is it more annoying than sweating a lot on controller or keyboard/mouse? i couldn't say.

cut some air holes in the back or something. imagine the state of your hands after sweating and simmering in those for hours

try antiperspirant spray on your hands

that sounds terrible honestly.

I probably would use gloves like these if I had some

You can try making your own iontophoresis device and see if it helps. Basically just a 12v battery and some pie tins. Sounds stupid but supposedly it works. My sweating got a lot better once I gave up caffeine, so I never pursued it more than a few "sessions".

smellyfeetcures.com/build-iontophoresis-device/

>If you apply this step by step strategy using your own homemade iontophoresis machine* everyday for 5 days straight, you should see a dramatic decrease in the sweating of your hands or feet. (* it’s not so much a machine but more a simple DIY setup).

Otherwise the only options I know of are antiperspirants like mitchum, botox, or surgery.

t. fellow hyperhidrosis bro

You can get used to the different feel, probably. Bigger issue is potential loss of grip.

for that problem you could always get gloves with good grip, but in the long run those could act like sandpaper and very slowly grind away the buttons

I always wear black leather fingerloss gloves when I'm gaming

I wear these, very comfy.

Attached: gloves.jpg (1500x1268, 97.77K)

i have a slight suspicion that this isnt completely true
i suppose i could look into this but thats more of a long term problem solving. i just want to mess with some other easier options before doing shit like that but thanks

you can buy some gaymer mouse with a built-in fan for your palm. theyre only made by chinese companies for some reason so i don't know about the quality. don't fall for the $80 kickstarters scams though, even wal-mart has some

Attached: g25.jpg (1010x1010, 140.38K)

i bounce between mouse and controller quite a bit, only using mouse for FPS and i dont play those very often.

scratch that. tried two different ones that i happened to have. the ones with better grip and more "sandstoney" surface weren't good at all for holding controller.
but pic related felt like it's doable and seemed to have better touch and grip than the other ones

Attached: goodjob-0703-darkgrip.jpg (1311x1000, 577.47K)

Do you have something similar for your feet?

imagine the skin-goop those holes are gonna build up.

>Gaming gloves

That has to be one of the most autistic things I've ever heard in my life.

I don't know why, but the only time my hands get sweaty as fuck is when I'm holding a controller. Used to get really gross after just a few hours, which was embarrassing when hot seat playing with friends. Started wearing gloves one day and it pretty much stopped the sweating.

Don't use latex or anything else that doesn't breathe. You'll fuck your hands up in sweat soup.

Fingerless gloves are what I use for playing with controller. Can properly use triggers/sticks without slipping or whatever that way.