Stop playing your japanese weeb trash and play some games for real men instead

Stop playing your japanese weeb trash and play some games for real men instead.

Attached: 1645060186828.jpg (1084x1162, 433.78K)

>multiplayer shit
no thanks autist

>no Rising Storm 2

>afraid of human contact
>calls others austist

Attached: 1438416597399.png (473x500, 8.5K)

>Only six levels
>Filled with cheaters
>Every gun is a pea shooter
>Only 200 people play it
>Laughably bad AI and unfinished as hell
>Ok but has zero progression or depth
>Walking simulator
>Good but old looking
>Haven't played it
>Another walking simulator
The tactical fps scene is shit right now until 83' releases.

Attached: FLpHMXpX0AIRe8Z.jpg (1080x1895, 336.33K)

Rainbow Six? Pre-Siege of course, when the games were still good.

no

Attached: 1644582016431.jpg (1600x2260, 972.25K)

Also this
Multiplayer FPS games is literally the main reason people play on pc and has been since Quake. Cope.
Vegas and Vegas 2 haven't aged too well.

>human contact
>virtual world
based retard

All of those are absolute jank

Attached: 1596212318962.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Shut the fuck up. You are an obvious pussy.

No im good. I'm enjoying mindlessly mowing down demons in diablo 3 on my switch. I don't need to play a semi realistic shooter where some autist will yell at me because I won't charge into a disadvantageous spot because he has no situational awareness. :)

Attached: 9vRZlNgseWnK9oLi2A8omQVqsFXY0LIf.jpg (1024x1024, 394.9K)

>SQUAD
that's gonna be a BIG yikes from me

Attached: SQUAD.jpg (1198x1010, 473.85K)

>The tactical fps scene is shit right now until 83' releases.
How long until cold war gone hot kino exactly?

All those fps games, are games with slow movement high foliage, and dozens of peek holes, which means camping is the optimum strategy the majority of the time.
If you wanted to flex, you would post quake, r6s, or even valorant, games that reward competitive play rather than who can hold angle in a bush longest.
T. 4000. hours on tarkov.

just say youre bad and got filtered by trying to play them as call of duty

Slow paced games with no mechanical skill, that reward camping....and I'm the pussy for playing competitive fighting games?

t. weeb

You fool, those games are just as shallow as cod.
I have 2000 hours on hunt showdown, and about 3000 on tarlov and those games reward waiting and patience.
There is no counterplay to holding angles on someone scoped in and doming them in the head before they even see you.
Play quake pussy.

>fps games
Follow your own advice.

Attached: file.jpg (1920x1080, 922.39K)

t. never actually got into an IRL fight and relished in the defeat of a fucking fag.
Your shitty "real men" videogames achievements are worth nothing.

Not him but I disagree with argument about counter play. It's there but problem is games like HLL and Squad rely on teamwork so if youre playing with randoms in a squad, you can expect it to be like hearing cats. I used to play hell let loose and dropped it because the lack of communication just makes it difficult to do anything and overall made the game not fun.

Playing video games and autism, along with being trans is correlated look it up.
One guy I knew on steam not personally, was a big fps connisuer and would complain about how there was no lgbqt representation in r6s. He literally played every fps on steam.
Trans people are obssesed with competitive games for some reason.

You played one and you basically played all of them. Why did the west get away with only making one game for almost 30 years?

>You played one and you basically played all of them.
This describes weeb shit perfectly.