Pokemon

This is probably the coolest looking starter trio since Gen 4

Attached: 4AD75BCE-57F6-42EF-880F-AF53D15B1BA7.jpg (1921x794, 278.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legends.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alola's is pretty good if you think of smash incineroar instead of the sun and moon fursuit design

The new typhlosion was a dreadful accident.

Attached: 1642645272378.jpg (266x302, 72.77K)

Americans hate the new Typhlosion for some reason.

>Posts fanart

They all look like dogshit compared to their normal forms, and Samurott already looked like garbage

Zoomers love rehashed shit

this.

They’re all shit. Shit speed, shit skills, shit everything with no redemption.

>2/3 humanoids
>3/3 jobmons
By objective measures, it's only the best since gen 5.

Not OP, but nope, these are not fan art. I just screen grabbed the official website.
legends.pokemon.com/en-us/pokemon/

Attached: hisuian starters official art.png (1148x482, 666.88K)

Speed isn't as important as it used to be.

Speed is more important than ever otherwise crobat will get 2-3 moves off on you before you can move once

Did they even fucking try with Samurott?
Looks almost the same, even compared to the other two.

Attached: file.png (900x854, 403.71K)

Only if they spam Agile Style which weakens moves. Regardless, Sweeping is completely impossible now.

i love my typhlosion and her cute fire

I get why they made Decidueye red
I still don't like it

No they aren't, the bird is fucking ugly, the fire one looks lame when the fire is off and samuroth is literally just a edgy version.

My crobat usually gets 2 moves on every other mon, using air slash boosts your speed giving me 2 on the ones that are higher level, I can do air slash, agile ai slash, and another move and still only let you move once.

Yeah I like all 3 Alolan starters. And Alolan Decidueye is still better than Husband.
It's just the last gen starters who were all terrible. Only bunnyfaggots cared.

They didn't try with Samurott in BW either so why try now? He's probably the lamest possible payoff to the Otter Samurai concept, and Legends didn't even rectify that since all they did was fucking recolor him.

Why is he not bipedal? Why is his blade his helmet and not something he holds like the previous two forms?