The dark souls of system requirements

This game is the dark souls of system requirements

Attached: elden-ring-button-03-1623460560664.jpg (2080x2080, 580.4K)

1660 can play with maxed settings in 1080p 50-60 fps with a recording software on
1080ti can play with maxed settings in 1440p with minor dips
Most pcs posted in the last threads will be able to achieve 1080p 60 fps by lowering some settings
The only problem seen by them both is that the game has some sort of microstutter, maybe it will be addressed by the first day patch

>japanese pc port
uhh...
>japanese programming in general
uh oh
>developers first open world game
ruh roh
>engine thats badly suited for open world
stop it nigger im already dead

a slideshow
a fucking mobile tier slideshow
>anons bought new computers for this

recording has fuckall impact on framerate unless you're encoding in 8k or something.

>they made the most demanding game in history

This basically, you can forget any kind of optimization.

>noooo why does it recommend hardware from LITERALLY 2015
>this is too steep reeeeeeeeeeee

can i play it with my rx480 even at 1080p/60fps ?
want to upgrade my GPU since 2 years but price keep rising up...

maybe because the graphics look like the same old shit as previous from games and rdr2 for example is a million times better looking while having lower requirements. on top of that due to cryptofags and scalpers gpu pruces are so massively inflated a gtx 1650 costs 300usd.
if it actually looked like a next gen game people wouldnt be so bothered. but its visually so dated that its difficult to tell it apart from ds3.

if not native 1080p you could at least run it 900p and use FSR to upscale it to 1080p. not ideal but you can live with that compromise.

Works on my machine

well still better than my PS4 with dying HDD and 30 fps i guess, thanks for reply

SHUT IT DOWN CALL THE MARKETING TEAM THIS WILL HURT THE SALES QUICK POST THE DISCORD SCREENSHOT

Attached: 1614548490969.png (1027x606, 134.36K)

>maybe because the graphics look like the same old shit as previous from games
Not even close. And you can't play RDR2 on max settings with that kind of hardware, even at DLSS 1080p. This is just more Disord Tranny AIDS infected period blood seeping into Any Forums. See you next friday, nigger.

Can you say that one more time

Literally all previous games since the disastrous DS1 port were good. Sure they gave no fucks about KBM controls but they don't even intend you to play without gamepad. But in terms of performance it was stellar.
Now all of the sudden asking for 6 core CPU as a minimum means that either port is absolutely fucked because of the open world or they barely fucking tested it and it's just "general assessment"

Attached: 1463908717974.jpg (500x333, 20.15K)

>they barely fucking tested it and it's just "general assessment"
Considering it can't reach 60fps on the new consoles I'm guessing it's a first open world game from a dev with an engine that was never made for it thing.

LMAO, RDR2 might have lower recommended system requirements on paper, but for those systems it will run in medium graphic settings with barely 60 fps. And RDR2 doesn't look "million times better" on medium settings.

RDR2 aims for 720p@30fps at minimum and 1080p@30fps on recommended settings. So far with the information we have from the people that have tested ER we can see that even at minimum requirements Elden Ring is targeting 60fps.
I'm speculating that the minimum settings could be for 1080p@60 at low settings and recommended 1080p@60 at high settings. Which also explains the not so huge gap between the minimum and recommended specs.