Tales of Zestiria is the best Tales game

Change my mind

Attached: 1645065762193~01.jpg (1821x1698, 533.6K)

intense unprotected marital nakadashi with Edna

I want to remove those boots

Waifufags, fujos, and fagfags won't even agree on that

edna needs intense tickle torture

>Change my mind
I've found it to be a pointless endeavor to try and change the minds of retards with shit taste

How am I supposed to change a retard's mind?

Give him a sex

>Crestoria gets sabotaged with a shitty combat system
>Dies because Bamco really wants Luminaria to succeed
Thanks for reminding me, faggot.

Attached: 76756757.jpg (1280x720, 51.42K)

The fuck is Luminaria ?

>worst handling of characters in a tales games thanks to Baba fucking everything up
>mediocre combat
>bloated as fuck
Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, Berseria, and Arise are the only 3D Tales games worth playing. Berseria is pushing it since the dungeons and overworld suck major ass along with having spammy combat.

Even if you completely ignore the rose/alisha thing, it is honestly just a far below average tales game. The combat is garbage, the secondary equipment and skill systems suck, the game was a technical mess. It was really just all around bad.

fuck off ednapedo

Edna is over 18 years old you tranny

Attached: 1631074952252.jpg (944x531, 30.41K)

>Arise
Lmao no

>Edna is over 18 years old

Attached: 1590066994585.jpg (320x241, 32.44K)

I liked her boss fight in Arise, along with her brother

I can't, because with opinion like that you clearly have no mind left to change.

Attached: C4k-6Z2UkAQox3_.jpg (945x1654, 276.9K)

The latest Tales gacha, which sells itself on having 21 protagonists and a plot that's basically Diet Arise. The combat is a one button action game where you attack, move and dodge with a single stick and the only other buttons are for items and skills. It did worse than Crestoria financially but it had more money put in so they killed Crestoria prematurely despite it having the better cast and story to try and keep Luminaria from tanking before they even finish the plot they have charted out.

same

>tfw all the money from Arise goes straight into shilling Luminaria
>tfw some of the budget meant for Arise was siphoned to Luminaria

Attached: 1631972377141.jpg (273x330, 119.6K)