What does Any Forums think of Don't Starve?

What does Any Forums think of Don't Starve?

Attached: abigacutie.jpg (655x469, 55.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ozRwX35fHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any Forums
>think
lamo

its ok but the combat could be better and holy fuck i hate the inventory system
abigail is my favorite to play

SJW devs removed a perfectly fine and good character design for "being too reminiscent of the British Colonial era and potentially triggering persons of African or Indian descent", solely because he had mutton chops and a pith helmet and used the word "savages" at one point in his dialogue, which is the most fucking moronic reason for content removal I have ever seen in any game ever

damn female ghost

shitty Dark Souls/Terraria "gear up for boss, farm new gear, gear up for next boss" clone that disguises itself as a crafting survival game.
ppl only even play it because of it's "lol so random xD" art style

it's cuz sheltered american cityfag SJWs are too fucking dumb to realise that just because the 19th century british empire was the cause of 90% of geopolitical problems today doesnt mean you still cant enjoy characters, stories or history from the setting.

combat sucks
having to keep remaking tools is a waste of time
beat the game once just to say i did

needs correction

>t. Filtered by deerclops

want to get into but always get filtered. seems like a game where you either know every exact thing you're supposed to do or you know nothing at all

Shitty terraria clone or something.

not even
when ppl buy a survival crafting game they want to play a survival crafting game.
they dont want to suddenly come across some gimmicky laggy boss that requires some stupid min-max bossfight bullshit.
cunts just wanna farm resources and build a cool base.
The Forest did this fucking shit too by selling itself as a survival crafting tower defense game set in a huge forest when really it was just a jumping puzzle jumpscare horror game about going into caves.

game devs need to learn to fucking make the game they're advertising instead of pulling this bait and switch bullshit.
and the dumbcunts wonder why everyone just pirates games again now.

>proving that anons point
way to go dipshit

Dont starve threads never last because 99 percent of Any Forums got filtered

just get a mod that adds warbucks back

You eventually learn everything by just playing the game. Your base got fucking wrecked early? Create a new world and see how further you can get (or just savescun).

Never really touched the so called bosses in this game.
First time i tried this game i got jumpscared by the dogs and died.
Now i dread everytime i hear that barking.
Built a nice and big base and lasted until day 350. Died to frogs. Frogs are satanspawned pieces of shits.

In the original game I would have agreed with this sentiment but in DST the amount of obscure shit you need to know to progress is insanity and a lot of it is stuff you would never be able to figure out without a guide.

Is this a little girl? I need to know

Dont Starve is a great game.
Dont Starve Together can only be good after modding which in spirit makes it shit.

They removed him because his mechanics felt really tacked on and they didnt like him as a legitimate character edition. Because they were.

i think its funny how many warcraft 3 maps were made in to full games.

You wont even recognize a little girl when you see one even if she slaps your dick.

I bought this game because it reminded me of island troll tribes but that map was actually fun in comparison to don't starve

>even if she slaps your dick.
why would she do that?

Yes. That's the (dead) sister of a terminally depressed loli who also happens to be one of the best characters in the game.
youtu.be/7ozRwX35fHE

Attached: 4061c67e64705fd5ac7ceab3574ba4ad.png (600x782, 513.93K)