Trying to play this tonight, what's a good and fun class/build/whatever?

Trying to play this tonight, what's a good and fun class/build/whatever?

Attached: ledifficultgame.jpg (2344x1584, 734.41K)

just fucking play it and find out for yourself. quit ruining things before you even start

Just pick Knight and put points into Str, Dex, and Vit. Other stuff is fine too. Pick up and try a variety of weapons to find stuff you like swinging.
NEVER put any points into Resistance.

For an OP build choose thief and every skill point you get into faith

Attached: DaS Roll Game.jpg (1280x800, 254.27K)

Why not.

I won't play this game twice, so the first build I do is what I get

I was looking to do one of these

go for the "whatever you find will do" build. just experience the game and go with the flow, where ever the stream takes you, whatever weapon you find.

just fucking play it and find out for yourself. quit ruining things before you even start

If picking a class because some retard in Any Forums told me to ruins the game then there is a serious problem with the game. I'm not asking for a full walkthrough, I just asked what's a fun class to pick.

Im trying to beat at least this too before ER. I was filtered at Capra Demon and Gaping Dragon when it came out but I got them both now. I dump into Dex, Strength, and Vit and got enough for 1 attunement slot for pyromancies. Game is fun.

sorcery is really fun in dark souls 1, but really expensive to really get going
Pyromancy/strength is generally a good bet for a newcomer

Start with the Master Key, once you arrive at Firelink Shrine go down the stairs and down the elevator. Once you're in New Londo Ruins go down the stairs the to the left and finally up a flight of stairs. Then, use your Master Key to open the door to the Valley of Drakes and cross the bridge to your left to a tunnel/cave. Make your way through the cave ignoring the large troll/ogre enemies until you're at Blighttown. Go down the wooden structure, making sure you don't miss the spinning wooden elevator, until you arrive at a poison swamp at the bottom. Once there go straight ahead until you find a isle of solid ground with some ogres throwing rocks at you, dodge them and grab the Great Club near them. Then die, respawn at Firelink, and you're ready to start the game. Also, only level strength, vitality and endurance.

I probably wont follow through

Attached: 1640974437295.jpg (400x400, 26.63K)

Starting classes do not matter much. It's just your starting stats, and after a few level ups they do not really matter anymore, as you can allocate stats however you want and all receive the same bonuses.
Magic builds can be kinda meh on a first playthrough. Personally, I never even met the first sorcery trainer on my first playthrough.
Just pick either dex or strength, depending on whether you like two swing often/fast or hard, put points into that until 40 (you get diminishing returns after that) and put the rest in vitality/endurance, as needed. Never level up resistance.
Pick a weapon with appropriate scaling (dex/str).

Roll
same

google where to find zweihander
wear only light armor for fast rolls
no shield (grass crest shield is ok for stamina boost)
its all you need to enjoy the game

Medium roll two hand

My first run I was a pyromancer using the Great Scythe.
In DaS 1 pyromancy is free magic so you only need to level dex which increases cast time.

Poopoo

Quality build (str & dex), let's you play around with a lot of weapons

>pyromancer
>no starting gift
>immediately remove all armor
>find and equip club
>do not level up throughout the entire game

Attached: 3CAFD83F-3013-49B0-A5AB-62712FB76A89.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

Attached: bandaidpls.png (901x870, 383.22K)