Will it be good?

will it be good?

Attached: tiny-tinas-wonderlands-reveal.jpg (1920x1080, 219.99K)

no

Doesn't matter, it's using the Al*ce trope without actually using Al*ce. It's gonna tank.

i really cant tell
they got a lot of money and critiscism from bl3 so you can get a little hope from that

As a looter shooter where you listen to podcasts in the background? yes.

no

Attached: Randy.jpg (500x440, 139.93K)

>hey got a lot of money and critiscism from bl3
didnt bl3 sell less than pre-sequel even when accounting for epics fake sales?

Epic gave them $120M for exclusivity. Think they were fine.

tiny tina is like a name you give to a grandma who still sells her body

Attached: 1531367498329.jpg (511x350, 23.96K)

the question isnt is it fun, we know it will be if its following BL3. the question is did anyone at gearbox listen to the universal outcry of just how terrible the story was, unlikable the characters were, and the ability to play the game without interruption

epic does not just give the money out just like nothing.
what epic does is they buy that much worth of games from the developer. that does two things. it gives money to developers and since they are technically sales even if the games are played by no one the developer can boast large sales numbers of copies that dont technically exist.
what i was getting at was despite the egs money and then later releaseing on steam bl3 sold less than the pre-sequel which was the weakest selling of the bunch until bl3.

Oh boy, I can't wait to sit through more Game of Thrones references that I'm not going to get.

Attached: 1568233672132.png (400x326, 179.73K)

No you fucking moron.

blps was the most hated one in the series so i doubt, but i cant find statistics on google
in 2019 they counted bl2 to have sold 22m copies and its almost a decade old
right now bl3 has sold nearly 14m copies and its a 2-3 year old game
if they keep adding content throughout the years like they did with bl2 it will probably outsell it

>western
it already lost

Nope, it will be shit.

Only reason the first one was good because the story was about Tina coping with Rolands death. This will have nothing like that so it'll be gay as fuck

>tiny tina
Fuck no it won't be. I'd rather have Ava's Awesome Adventure (as awful as it would be) instead of this cringy shit.

My girlfriend wants me to play it so I'm playing it kek. I love gaming with her

>had a chance to focus on melee & projectile combat which has always been the coolest part of borderlands
>added guns
no

>>had a chance to focus on melee & projectile combat
>literally added swords, hammers and magic

Attached: file.png (1900x800, 1.93M)

>if they keep adding content throughout the years like they did with bl2 it will probably outsell it
didnt they say from the get go that they wont add new characters to bl3?
that was the biggest selling point of the older games in my opinion.