>not a single thread
lets fix it, ELDEN RING THREAD

Attached: ER.png (1904x3222, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1kcHeViaLiNY
vocaroo.com/16orJyqVnp6R
vocaroo.com/1cBB2YkftqFu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a coworker mentioned that bows would be viable, but as in "bow only" build? anyone know? sounds fun as fuck

bows have always been viable

Game's already out

Attached: image_2022-02-16_192347.png (800x1128, 1.41M)

why would they make another game with souls combat after having made sekiro

Because deflect simulator has worse combat than Souls games.

I feel nothing but SPITE towards Soulsfags

Parry spam with no variety at all is not good combat.

Miyadzaki's director's work at dark souls 3 was really disappointing, so it killed any possible hype I could have for elden ring
Still will buy day one

>deflect simulator
Fucking LOL

You can put special skills on your bow that deal with bows being terrible at crowd control, there are sleep arrows you can use to make enemies keel over and between roll attacks and jumping attacks the bow is now much more mobile.
100% bow combat is probably still going to be a self-imposed challenge. A ranger build that relies on a bow but has a shortsword or something to fall back on, though? Definitely viable.

To have spite, something has to have actually wronged you!

He got filtered by Taurus Demon.

Will there be mods to have sex with Melina?

Apparently there's an ashes of war that gives you Sekiro parry. And you can put it on an UGS.

>implying you need one
vocaroo.com/1kcHeViaLiNY
vocaroo.com/16orJyqVnp6R
vocaroo.com/1cBB2YkftqFu

bow only build has been viable since ds1, on ds2 they where actually op because poison arrows but i dont know about ds3 , the bows biggest poblem is that they are boring as fuck to use

maybe you can larp as a real life samurai, using bows and falling back to spears when shit hits the fan

[spoilers] and katanas to execute innocent npcs and low level hollows

this is obviously on a boss fight nigga, the cardial sin is probally her taking the elden ring and turning into a monster, with her moans being pain or something

Wrong. There is a way to have her turn on you, but she fights you as she is, with the daggers she made from the fragment of the rune of death she stole. The first one is probably her asking if you're ready to go through with her plan. The other two are for food items you can give her, like the booze in Sekiro.

[spoilers] did you finish the entire game already? i was saying like at end as a plot twist of her turning on you

Attached: 1640230469458.webm (960x960, 2.61M)

The leaks are pretty comprehensive. Between those and what we heard from the previews it's pretty clear that you will end up having to choose to either side with her or with the Snow Witch.

>Review copies got send to journos
>Game on wharehouses and stores
>No leaks whatsoever other than one (1) guy in Any Forums posting the begginner's guide
What id going on?

Shout-out to my mongol brethren

Attached: gigakhan.jpg (472x649, 39.04K)

There is a confirmed arrow rain ashe of war ripped directly from Aldrich's moveset for crowd control. It looks gimmicky as fuck and I'm not going to use it but it's at least a good indicator that there will be more for bows than in previous games.

Attached: mental illness.png (1174x1275, 886.94K)

Elden Ring has a difficulty setting. Or rather it has a difficulty slider. The difficulty is determined by how much optional content you're willing to do before you go back to the critical path.

Easy mode already exists, for every game even. It's called Cheat Engine.

Gross, I am an unashamed gatekeeper when it comes to the challenge integrity in vidya.
>player summons
>spirit summons
>literally everything has resistance and stability buffed
>block counters
>flasks auto replenish
>you can bypass everything and overlevel; there are no bottlenecks that could make leveling a grind
>stakes of Marika
They've already added everything you could ask for to cheese enemy ai and leveling, but it's still not enough for the eternal casual who needs all combat trivialized to a bit of mindless button mashing.

google
>elden ring trainer
>infinite health
>infinite stamina
and you are good to go, jurno

easy mode in DS1
>zweihander
>grass crest shield
>fast rolling
>ring of favor and protection

sekiro also got easy mode
>umbrella
>firecrackers
>mortal draw

Remember when accessibility was a term used for people with physical deformities, now it's for metaphorical retards

Attached: 1644851803592.png (543x368, 29.59K)

>stakes of Marika
Stop perpetuating this meme. The stakes don't make anything easier, they just make run-backs less annoying. Nobody dies during boss runs, they're just tedium.

>mortal draw
To be fair, that had to be patched in. The ez mode used to be Ichimonji Double but that was apparently just a little bit too hard to obtain.

double ichimonji is not even close to mortal draw in terms of how OP it is
mortal draw is literally easy mode, you can kill every boss in few seconds with it if you only know their patterns a bit and you dont get yourself killed too quickly
literally just wait for boss to be in animation, attack him with mortal draw and repeat 5 times, you can kill owl father, isshin and many other bosses this way

its bullshit that you can use mortal draw without using spirit emblems
its like fromsoft intentionally put this ability in the game for people to have easy time with bosses