Well, user?

Well, user?

Attached: 1618132084954.jpg (1018x1080, 165.77K)

I have a law degree. I haven't used it once.

I usually have around 36 to 37 degrees, why you asking?

thats too low, water freezes at 32 degrees

Spotted the obesican

Is Know By Heart good?

Is it true that in muttland you don't even need to finish elementary school to get an IT job or any other technical job?
Here in my shithole if you don't have an bachelor or higher degree, you're destined to be a factory slave or a mcdonals clerk all your life

I do. And im still a wage slave, just with a student loan now. worst decision of my life.

Degrees are overrated and useless outside of medical or engineering disciplines.

Its mostly true here too but you don't need a Bachelors even an Associates or certificate can get you those type of jobs even if its in something completely unrelated.

>american

>degrees
>useful
College is a scam that ruined an entire generation

Its still basically a requirement if you want a white collar job with any kind of salary growth throughout your career.

Nah. You just need to wait for all the boomers to die off or retire. They're the only faggots gate keeping those jobs like that.

I got 360 of em on deez nuts 420 blazit fgot

Just an AA, but I got out and went into a trade before getting in too deep with loans. If nothing else, it helped me find something to do with my life since everybody kept telling me I was supposed to be a doctor or some shit due to my high grades.

i think he meant actual degrees, not college "degrees"

Soon!!!!!!! In about two more academic terms I'll either be done or basically done all my academic requirements, the only reason I'll stay in school longer is to take advantage of student internships and students jobs.

No Dankovsky, I have "experience"
And a diploma

If you want a job that pays more than $35k

I have been pretending to be a lawyer for 8 years now

yes but I'm a neet stemcel

Yeah.

Yes

yes

Attached: communityIcon_pxgvye8fwg661.jpg (200x200, 6.01K)

Yes of course
Imagine unironically being am*rican

IT degree, same here

>Imagine unironically being am*rican
I don't need to.

Attached: dark-wojak-glowing-pin-eyes.png (208x250, 22.32K)

graduate in like 9 months. going right into my master's program because I know if I don't I never will

Yes. Computer Science.