Apparently left is "generic" and a "boring design" and not OK

Apparently left is "generic" and a "boring design" and not OK

>But it's OK when FF does it

Attached: 1645034450675.jpg (1258x1601, 207.62K)

Transgender vs male

both are pretty good, very clean simple designs

both are generic as fuck

Don't listen to any criticism that comes from retards who just wanted coomerbait.

>Chad jack vs virgin xenoblade
Yes it is ok

Guy on right trying way too hard to look cool. Looks like he should be in aftershave commercial, not a RPG (If you could even call the game that)

Jack's design is generic but we give him a pass cause we respect his strength.

How fucking new? Any Forumsanons bitched about jacks design for two full trailers that dropped months apart?
Fucking sage in all fields you nigger shill

Nomura has such a strange fashion sense. What's with this asymmetrical cut on the shirt and baggy pants?

>haha look at le unironic edgelord ecksdee
hang yourself, jack is pure and unfiltered kino

Jack can give him a wedgie faster than he can draw his katana.

Jack is such a stupid shit design and character that it went full circle into being an ironic 10/10 out of sheer stupidity. The moment he said “bullshit” and started blaring limp biscuit from his smart phone it was over

Literally only mentally retarded people think that the right is "OK" or woudl even consider buying that cringy fucking garbage.

The dialogues are so horrible, SE shills had to turn it into a meme to try and take some good out of it.

Now brainlets spam this shit every day.

Attached: every day.jpg (1819x831, 398.04K)

Don't know who the dude on the right is but he looks like someone whose power I'd respect and idolize

Both look good. Xeno 3 is looking great, and if you don't respect Jack's strength you can fuck right off.

Attached: VzCMnHjmUBDsmnsTwpjndF.jpg (1920x1080, 224.89K)

Guy on the right looks manly, guy in the left looks like a fag. And I am saying that as someone who hates Faggot Fantasy and loves Xenoludo.

Jack is literally a normal dude who got isekai'd to the FF universe, of course it would be ok for him to be wearing normal clothes.

>isekai
LITERALLY nah

Sounds like something a beta would say.

doesn't the game on the right literally have linkin park? it's made for people with actual autism like most FF games

>Both look good.
you are mentally deranged

Attached: average ff fan.jpg (700x918, 258.67K)

At least we can all agree he looks less stupid than Rex right

>nice manly man on the right

People have given up on FF a long time ago (outside XIV)

Anyone is better than Rex.

Attached: 1644894956191.jpg (600x800, 168.49K)

Well, yeah. i thought that was a given. You have to actively try to make something as bad as Rex.

>doesn't the game on the right literally have linkin park?
No, you fell for bullshit perpetuated by deaf anons. The song that plays in that scene is original to the game. The only licensed song used is the Sinatra version of My Way.

No manly man would wear a retarded shirt like that and you can tell Square Enix were biting on a stick trying not to give him faggy long hair like they do with 99% their protags. They were probably chaining up Nomura in the basement

Attached: 1626061434194.jpg (1400x933, 298.45K)

I like both

but I am buying neither game anyways

Very people characters look worse than rex, only sora and tha one kid who always gets posted are worse

I don’t respect Noah’s strength but I do idolize Jack’s power and trust him implicitly, simple as.

>t. Chaos

Everybody shit on Jack's initial appearance, what are you even talking about? He's only recently come around and now everybody loves him after "Bullshit." and "My Way".
Noah is just Flynn again with Tatsuya's jacket, and that's a good thing because I liked both of those designs so I now like this one as well.

Attached: 1614103590745.png (1500x1500, 2.61M)

Something about this expression is just too funny to me. Maybe the lack of self-irony

>only sora
shit taste
>one kid
you mean the pizza cutter guy? I'd argue without the retarded weapon even he looks better than Rex

right is the classless jack, when you get a class he will have a unique desing

let me show you how generic design is done

Attached: jinsaotome-cyberbots-bust.png (531x370, 213.07K)

Why does Final Fantasy try to pander so hard to dragqueens?

Jack's design is perfect for what he is. This is like complaining that a plumber looks like a plumber and doesn't have a bunch of bells and whistles pinned on his clothes.

Too many clashing elements for that to be considered generic

It's just some anime MC.
Rex was way better than that.

Why is Xenoboy holding his sword as if it were a katana he's going to draw out of a scabbard, though? Isn't it a single two-hander?

If you hold this opinion I have no idea how you could possibly tolerate most SE games.

Attached: homo game.jpg (1064x641, 121.13K)

>>Apparently left is "generic" and a "boring design" and not OK
>>But it's OK when FF does it
said nobody

Rex is complete shit unlike those two.

Attached: 1537944011151.png (543x983, 652.41K)

>Rex was way better than that.
Rex is also just an anime MC except he's wearing retarded baby diver gear because the artist was on crack

Sora looks like shit and you can't deny it
I doubt we are talking about the same kid because the kid I am talking about has a lot of problems side from the weapon

The appearance is dictated by the equipment, not the class.
Gearless Jack runs around in his underwear; that's his starting equipment.

except he still has typical retarded final fantasy accessoires like an anssymetric top (that blocks his left pocket), a million pointless buttons, an asymettric way to long strap on his pants and goofy tacticool shoes.

Attached: 1626061984194.jpg (2124x3648, 2.48M)

Shit taste. Sora's design is fantastic.

looks like one of those swords that can split into two

>>>Apparently left is "generic" and a "boring design" and not OK
Everyone's saying this

If you are a mentally handicapped pedophile, yes

Why does his outfit look like a fetish suit?

Left is basically Rean Schwarzer in the Xenoblade universe and I'm okay with it.

Context matters
Jack looks insane next to knights in armor and princesses in gowns
My biggest issue is that Noah's design looks very normal even by the standards of those around him
Without the sword, He looks like he could be a background NPC in his own game

>mentally handicapped pedophile
Describes anyone who doesn't like CHADora.

Alright then you geniuses, tell me what makes a design not generic if you know so much.

left is a generic Rean wannabe, right is Jack Garland.
any questions?

i dont care what xeno----- fans think about literally anything

>barry thread

You're almost, almost close enough to figure out why people fucking love Jack.

Soulless vs Soul

>flynn rojo
not really feeling it

>it's OK when x does it
this meme needs to die. Its baby's first argument

>Looks like he should be in aftershave commercial
So... a real man

>it's another "astroturf nonsensical fanbase war thread"

Attached: 1641750042807.jpg (970x546, 37.01K)

>trying
I'd say he succeeded, a stranger of paradise might be this decade MGR in the memes department, lets see if they can keep up in the actual game though

I just realized Jack is pic rel personified into a character

Attached: yes.jpg (1600x900, 368.52K)

Chaos did this

Left : Soiboi nu-male design of late 2000 anime
Right: Gigachad manly man design of 80s-90s anime

Attached: 1644999163921.jpg (3284x1943, 957.31K)

FF:O is just a very high production value shitpost (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 1645035851175.png (677x716, 689.42K)

I definitely remember a fuck ton of people shitting on the Final Fantasy design when it was first released. It just grew on people because of the I'M GOING TO KILL CHAOS memes.

The one on the right is a nothing character. Absolutely no semblance of any kind of personality. Our man Jack however... the clenched fist and all the anger that comes with it... the simple dressing style that says "No, I have come here with one goal, and one goal only, and how I'm dressed does not matter", the icy gaze that will let nothing stand before him and Chaos... all of the power dynamics, the narrative, the questions, the answers, it's all there in that seemingly oh so simple design. He is a work of art.

The people seethed are weebs, after they saw the Jap rpg protagonist that isn't a highschooler with a giant sword for the first time in their lives.

Bitching about either is stupid as hell because both characters have multiple outfits.