Which sephirah would be the best wife material?

Which sephirah would be the best wife material?

Attached: lob+bed2.jpg (854x1859, 437.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-may-03-hm-mattress3-story.html
sleepfoundation.org/mattress-information/how-much-does-a-mattress-cost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sephiroth?

Does that picture attempt to graph the bridal state of bed once I've finished having passionate lovey-dovey babymaking sex with them?

that's what I assumed.

FemNetzach

Attached: 1637264460605.jpg (209x604, 18.44K)

There's already a lobcorp thread, please at least wait until the other one dies.

Has anyone else noticed that modern beds aren't made with boxsprings anymore? Now they're all cheap pieces of shit made with only a few slats. What happened?

Attached: box-spring-explained-800x500.jpg (800x500, 35.13K)

box springs aren't needed anymore, mattresses have improved in design and the slats are all that's needed because bed frames are typically stronger or like mine they have 9 feet.

old bed frames had 4 feet. thats why you had a box spring.

also i came to this thread to post that i once broke my box spring by fucking a girl so hard

Did they seriously make the sephirot into anime girls lmao?

Netzach is already pretty cute even without being a female

Attached: 1639539867130.gif (600x338, 2.58M)

Angela
>b-but she isn-
Don't care.

Is this a weight chart?

Attached: 1484866300583.jpg (1000x1300, 94.47K)

>the slats are all that's needed because bed frames are typically stronger
That's BS. New mattresses are all that memory foam stuff, that when it's impacted, doesn't give as much as a spring mattress. So all the energy gets transferred to the slats, which end up breaking a lot faster, because they're not reinforced by anything. It's the very basic concept that governs most durable designs. Where if you make it too stiff, it breaks. While flexibility endures.

>have sex anywhere else
>only seggs noises all gud :DD
>have sex on my bed at home on an old box spring
>ERRR EEEEE ERRR EREEE REREEEERREEEER ERERE ERRRRR *throng of a spring breaking* EERRR EEEE ERRRR
>asshole friends come to my door and taunt me mid fug

and sex was never had on that bed again.. at least not with anyone else in the house...

sounds like you're making up what you think happens instead of stating what actually happens

the entire industry, worldwide, has done away with the design for a reason

It's a how hard this bitch fucks chart.

Yeah, because it's a lot cheaper to produce, because they don't have to build the box, and they don't have to spend any money or time producing the metal coils. But they can still tell you that the foam is magic, despite it being the same as your kitchen sponge, and charge you the same price or more.

>having sex
Yikes!

>cheaper to produce
not a relevant concern, the items were sold, they were products, not included in the cost of other things

you are just wrong. you should abandon this style of thinking, it holds you back in immaturity.

How is it not a concern for the industry to find cheaper production methods? A business is always looking for ways to cut costs. Let's say it cost them them $100 to produce a twin sized spring mattress. And they sold it to you for $200. They earn $100. But if they can bring the cost down to $50 by removing metals, and box spring construction, then they can still sell it to you for $200 and earn $150.

This is like economics basics.

price of mattresses has come down massively during this transition, so that logic doesn't follow

box springs were just never that necessary man. the point of them is to spread out impact for FOR OR FOUR LEG BED FRAMES. I fucking understand this because I have been through 3 eras of beds in my long lifetime. just listen? jesus

four or five leg *

That shit is scary. I remember fucking this girl who was skinny but she loved riding my dick and the worst part was slamming her fucking ass on my balls. That shit hurt.

Yes
And they have nothing to do with the actual Sephira
It’s just cringe weeb pseud shit

no its how fat they are

>price of mattresses has come down massively during this transition
No it hasn't.
Here's an article from LA Times in 2007
latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-may-03-hm-mattress3-story.html

>In 2001, 1 in 7 mattresses sold for $1,000 or more, according to the International Sleep Products Assn. By 2005, the most recent year for which statistics are available, the number had risen to more than 1 in 5.
>Decide on a budget. You can get a good innerspring queen for as low as $800. If you’re interested in a specialty mattress, you’ll pay more -- often $1,500 and up for the better models.

A decent innerspring queen size for $800. That seems to be the middle price. Now let's look for a queen sized mattress now: sleepfoundation.org/mattress-information/how-much-does-a-mattress-cost
Budget price for a queen is $600, middle price is $1000. So more or less the same, give or take a hundred.

>just listen?
Listening to randoms on Any Forums who speak in only personal experiences and no proof would be immature.