Monster Hunter Rise, and stuff. Weapons, monsters, armours and all that

Monster Hunter Rise, and stuff. Weapons, monsters, armours and all that

Attached: 1644208567170.jpg (960x960, 174.42K)

>almost ten years since a new weapon was released in the series

Attached: 1640910628224.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

Something something gun blade something something lost planet

They have stated that they play around with weapon ideas, but have no priority to add any new weapons in the foreseeable future

Attached: 1641497624976.jpg (1024x1445, 402.36K)

The last time they added weapons, they were completely overpowered, then they got nerfed hard.

Capcom can't even balance the weapons that already exist.

Sunbreak news when?

At least Rise finally made some weapons fun that were never fun before, like IG, DB, ranged etc. and GS is awesome

Because subhuman people defend shit balancing and eat it up anyway

yjk

why are men so wedded to the idea of girls fucking dogs?

Because it's hot.

Uuuuh, most of those weapons were better in iceborne

>insect glaive
>not fun
Filtered. I'm playing 4U after starting with Glaive in world and I'm having a blast.

Is this worth it on PC? I've got several hundred hours in MHW and the demo for Rise was kinda meh.

Attached: bwmrozb1w4751.jpg (1720x1129, 218.35K)

playing db for a bit in rise since my sets are pretty much done for other weapons
piercing bind is VERY annoying to play around. I feel like it locking your bug away for a long recharge and the potential of fucking it up and doing little damage is just so bad (probably because I'm also bad). I might just play tower vault for the fuck of it instead
yes it's great, did you at least kill magnamalo in the demo yet

I have completed every single quest in the game, made 10 sets that i like and often use and that took me 220 hours, what now? Guess i'll start playing DOS or something.

Attached: rajao.png (500x375, 81.18K)

It all depends on if you like switch skills and the wire bug. For me it was a fantastic addition that I hope they keep as is going forward, but with changes to monster behavior and bigger world-esque maps. If you hate the wirebug/fun then you won't like it.

This is why I didn't get Rise

Well, also, I'm waiting for the deal where I get Sunrise or Sunbreak or whatever with it.

That's just what all girls do and it's pretty based if you ask me.

Only 220 hours in a HR game? Yikes
Where is the autistic endgame

True and real, unless you're sarcastic. Please understand I'm autistic.

To be fair the demo didn’t leave a good impression on me but I love the actual game

150hrs in Rise, didn't do any Event quests but I only ever feel like booting up the game for some SnS/SA. I don't like most the weapons...

Moved on to Frontier, up to Zeniths and having fun.
Playan Strive and maybe KoF until Sunbreak comes out too
Demo felt fine, not sure where the issue is. The game lets you play with armor and switch skills which improve some weapons a LOT.

Attached: 20220214_081132.jpg (1079x1079, 284.81K)

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: 1620924758598.jpg (448x412, 48.17K)

giving bow dodgebolt was a mistake but it's a fun mistake