Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: 1601922186370.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

I dont understand what those two games have to do with each other

Cope.

Nobody asked.

If you cant see the relation between the gameplay being compared in ops then you must be american or retarded

genius bait, take this free bump.

One says this.

I hate smashniggers and botwniggers. discuss.

Maybe next time, OP

Armada is the GOAT.

>Developer oversights being turned into unique emergent gameplay is often why people find BoTW to be fun
>Melee is dismissed as bad by rabid modern Nintendofaggots for the same reasons

Literally no one other than Nintendo and Sakurai himself kvetched at wavedashing. There's your discussion, faggot. All fields.

>Have to choose between melee glitchfest
>Or ultimate's getting bodied by boring toptier characters with counters
Huh

Made up bullshit, I believe they're both based. You're literally crying about a fake scenario you made up in your head yet again.

Cute and all but
So what does this have to do with people praising glitches in botw but not in a game that takes skill?

Show me one person who thinks both of these.

yeah but only one of them is a competitive game

How is that a glitch to begin with? I remember people complained that you couldn't do that (the fucking dragon ball thing of throwing a log and fly in it) so they patched it in.

Irrelevant because whether or not you know how to perform stuff like wavedashing doesn't automatically make you good at the game in the same way a casual player will get bodied in 4 or Ultimate despite there largely not being too many unique gameplay options from an exploit perspective.

It's always been that people who complain about Melee are shit at the game. You can dislike it all you want, but whining about it just shows that you're bad. I'm still seething that jumping momentum and combos are still nerfed, and that the input buffer has not been rectified.

The "smelly" meme also originated from Smash 4 tournaments. All videogames are for kids, btw. Fighting games like Tekken and SF are also casually played by 90% of the players, as they're kids coming home from school and facing their bros. There's no excuse for modern Smash to be so mediocre. Rosterfagging is also completely cancerous and they're the worst posters.

but the botw thing isn't an oversight

glitches make the game fun though

Attached: 4.webm (1920x1080, 1.23M)

It absolutely is though
>Link will fall over and ragdoll if you're not standing on specific parts of the log
>Flying log allows you to bypass the death barrier in central hyrule during the plateau sequence

The difference is that Meleefags dare to criticize daddy Nintendo and daddy Sakurai, which hardcore nintendies cannot tolerate since they're Ninty bootlickers, while BOTWfags won't criticize past Zeldas or newer ones for not featuring those cool exploits
I am not a Melee only fag but I can see why people miss Melee's gameplay

Absolutely intendef haha

Neither is wavedashing. It's an intentional mechanism for how air-dodging transitions onto the ground.

Friendly reminder that melee fags do not practice basic hygiene, therefore rendering their primal opinions useless

Attached: CGrzCEnU8AI5Hme.png (477x285, 39.43K)

Why do people pretend Melee is all glitches? Wavedashing and shit was intentionally implemented by Sakurai, and he elaborated on how the mechanic worked when people emailed questions about what they thought were glitches way back in 2001.

Reminder that all the smelly memes originated from a Smash 4 tournament, and your shitty attempts at deflecting don't change that you're just bad at videogames.

The bottom is promoted by smeleefags who groom children. Smash in general is a pedo paradise. Even the female players groom.

>game that takes skill
Play a real fighting game faggot

>Plays digital fighting games and complains a true masterclass in analog fighting games don't take skill
ironic desu

lol true

Any Forums suddenly loses all of their principles when it comes to seething about Melee,is so bizarre

Yeah yeah, you play ryu in sfv or anything guilty gear we saw you
Meet me in kof faggit

Someone very clearly hasn't been to a single Melee tournament.

All fighting games are casual party games, and Melee requires more inputs per second than nearly any other fighting game.

Nope

Meet in MvC2
The you'll wish if was amash brawk

Clearly you haven't left your house in 20 years

I honestly don't understand how the concept of basic hygiene is lost on some people

Imagine losing an arugument you made up in your head.

>>Developer oversight
>was part of the demonstration at e3
OP could have at least used something actually stupid like the midair shield anvil exploit, but sure.

Goddamn hiw do i take part in that based community?
Is it too late to join meleechads?

>>was part of the demonstration at e3
why lie on the internet

damn the top one looks cool

Top kek the deflection. So it's true, you really haven't. I remember people bringing moist towelettes to tournaments in order to clean the seat they're about to sit on because 90% of the time it had a greasy ass stain from the previous player.

What does any of this got to do with Chrono trigger being a mediocre game that's loved by manchildren?

Wave dashing is faggot shit and you should be able to just input smash attacks out of a dash.
Also dash dancing is literally the gayest non-technique there is and the fact melee faggots convinced them it was a high skill technique to slap the analog stick back and forth will never not be hilarious.

Attached: 200px-SORA_KH1.png (200x294, 47.94K)

the top one never worked for me
the log just fucks off while link stays still

Attached: 1640149691026.png (1200x1177, 949.99K)

If spamming fireballs is skilled enough for street fightans
Dash dancing is basically an advanced technique

>link wasn't riding on flying logs or boxes during the treehouse gameplay
Go be a braindead nigger somewhere else, soijack fag.

Snoys are really desperate in their attacks and are starting to lose their minds

friendly reminder that this meme is only used by nintod dlers who seethe when their god is criticized

nobody dashdances like mang0. that's why he's the goat

>I dont understand what those two games have to do with each other

Attached: 1628070522034.png (800x800, 87.27K)

>can't actually provide a source
>still claims to be in the right

okay then

One is single-player, one is multi-player. Any other questions?

Attached: 106931193-16294834192021-08-20t181107z_1689128706_rc269p9145lm_rtrmadp_0_afghanistan-conflict-biden.jpg (720x405, 22.44K)

take your meds ninty schizo

I still think it's hilarious melee retards couldn't tolerate objectively the best smash game in the series because they couldn't do their retarded anime dust cloud shit.

Do you honestly think the devs didn't know about the top being possible?

they knew wavedashing was in there

fpbp

i mean to be fair the bottom clip is both players making absolute fools out of themselves

>v trigger
>V skill and other comeback mechanics
I still find it hilarious that people play traditional fighting games when Strikers and team bases fgs are objectively better lmao
But zoomers like sfv and strive i guess

Different genres, different expectations and different evaluations.

Chill. Both are kid's games.

Are those even comparable?
Wavedashing is an skilled technique
V triggers are just noob mechanics