They're making fun of us Any Forums

They're making fun of us Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-144935-445.png (1080x1153, 314.52K)

Good. What the fuck was all that about? did you guys didnt actually know women has hair on their faces?

>did you guys didn't
wut

I just got up

Attached: 1468185018031.jpg (720x720, 80.84K)

The point isn't that she has hair on her face
It's that she has way too much hair on her face

The fun thing that people don't know about Vicar Amelia is the praying model you see in the cutscene before she transforms is actually a reskinned chime maiden model, so her face, hidden in the cutscene but viewable with a model viewer, is that of an emeciated, noseless Pthumerian woman. Obviously she's meant to be human given she also reappears in the Hunter's Nightmare, but it's interesting.

Any Forumsirgins literally didn't

Have you ever been close to a women's face before?

not him but no

Yes
A woman doesn't have that much hair on her face and ears

Twitter is down the hall and to the left
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Faggots who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: DOWN THE HALL.jpg (320x320, 23.2K)

>every woman has a five o'clock shadow i swear on me mum
Your basement dwelling incelhood is showing. Only ugly Indian women have that kind of severe peach fuzz.

>every woman is the same

You surely didn't.

>snoys literally date bearded women and think it's normal

yowzer

>why yes, Horizon's protagonist is comparable to a beast

>somebody posted aesir on Any Forums apart from me

good now i urge all of you in thread to look up his youtube for some KINO analysis on SH2/3 specifically

Attached: 1622240577424.jpg (2048x1141, 356.89K)

nice try, virgins

Any Forums btfo

based

not watching your garbage channel and stop saying kino

>make her disgusting compared to the average
>this is a good thing

Not an argument

Attached: 69994381-95DA-4095-B235-3BD947C1C800.gif (400x229, 1020.2K)

i knew it, at least. but still, it's a quality that's better off hidden. it's ugly. why go out of your way to make your girls in your vidya ugly like that?
also vicar amelia is fucking sexy and i want to breed her

Next time you go outside I want you to look at all the women's faces you see instead of staring at your feet and report what you notice

You know people have mothers and other female relatives, right? Aloy has more hair on her face than your grandmother has on her cunt.

Have you? They don't have this much hair.

This.
Real women have beards.

rightfully so

because sony is evil incarnate and everything related to them has to be shitposted to death

Married to a beautiful ethiopian qt. The only woman I saw having this kind of pilosity is my grandma, she's fucking 95yo.

Is there a reason you cropped out the retweets/like engagement, you faggot?

what the fuck bros!? when did women have hair on their faces?

I'm scared....

Attached: 1645035062467[1].jpg (780x969, 125.99K)

This but unironically

>incel
>virgin

Attached: 1645034955553.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Makeup makes the hairs stand out so much like this. I dont think the Alloy character wears makeup.

Honestly I think the fact her model was so ugly and off and had so much hair was due to incompetence and not any kind of agenda.

Any Forumschuds, we lost

>us

go back

I love Nikocado's new game!

Attached: 22145745.png (731x502, 565.07K)

>women continue to prove the only insult they can come up with involves their holes

Attached: 1632796458617.png (227x223, 48.13K)

I always thought Any Forums was just dishonest or intellectually lazy, but this game has convinced me the lot of you are genuinely delusional.

>haven't you heard of female beards, virgins?
>haven't you heard of pushup bras, virgins?
>haven't you hear that women can have penises, virgins?
if you aren't going into all online discussions with fourteen layers on irony with the sole intent of just causing confusion and asspain for personal enjoyment, you aren't a fan of video games and are in fact a woman.

Attached: agent jc hyde.jpg (892x1024, 93.99K)

>us
No. Fuck off.

Who are you quoting

Some users here pretend they are real woman, which they will never be

kek

Look, I'm not going to argue about this. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE TRANNY SHIT AND UGLY MONGOLOID WOMEN IN THEIR MEDIA. YOU ARE SICK PEOPLE. KILL YOURSELVES.

you are what's wrong with the website. you are cowtowing to people who do this unironically all day every day and it's not ironic when it's so prevalent. you're just dumb brah.

You obsessed worshiping faggots think everything and everyone in the universe is trannies. You can't go three seconds without screaming about them, you declare every character you see to be one, and you immediately start fantasizing about them when you see something that's existed for hundreds of thousands of years.

Yeah, we call those "traps," it's traditional

Can we talk about how vicar amelia is the sexiest character in the game?

Bet you think you can't sage with an image, huh?

I'm surprised you've heard of sage at all