It's time to discuss the greatest MMOGRPG ever made

It's time to discuss the greatest MMOGRPG ever made

Attached: goatrpgrs.png (1002x718, 282.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9OOsKVcmyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>F2P
>greatest anything
don't think so, sport.

kys shill

For me, it's Seers Village. And you?

Attached: 1406066425656.jpg (2837x2200, 799.2K)

I just started playing again after only playing f2p 16 years ago. I won't participate in any Any Forums discussions of the game because that can only lead to bitter fucks trying to make me hate the game

Ironman is the only way to have fun in this game

honestly really good and soulful game plus they're finally making the client better so u dont have to rely on 3rd party shit to make it playable. they need to make the new player experience better tho since u gotta grind like 100+ hours before u even get to fight some med level bosses like sarachnis. also the community is pretty sexist and racist so

Attached: old-school-runescape-header.jpg (1413x795, 75.55K)

I do love clicking the same tree for literal months

agreed. Bondie life is just grind the max gp/hr and buy your skills doing max xp/hr method. Insanely boring. With ironman you have to play most of the games mechanics

Attached: ironmeme.png (190x261, 21.18K)

more like singleplayer with chatroom and bots

Or you could do what you think is fun and stay away from the wiki.

Pretty much true, but if you avoid the GE and wiki, questing is really fun.

Attached: pmod.png (147x21, 2.38K)

For me...

It's Asheron's Call.

Got to be Lumbridge, such a good starting town

The game doesn't force you to play it that way. I'm serious. It's like open world games. It's very easy to turn them into boring lists of repetitive chores... but you do that of your own volition.

There's a ton of things to do in the game, so why not constantly mix it up? Why not just explore and see what you find? Why not just do something until you get bored of it (for like an hour, or a day, or whatever) and then go do something else? Why not do quests and other challenges? You have those options.

You also don't need to get everything in the game. So skill capes exist. Do you really need any of them? Nope. People pursue them entirely of their own volition. But even if you want a certain skill cape, you can get to it while significantly reducing the grind needed to get there if you keep mixing up how you train the skill and do other things in between. Or some piece of equipment that costs a lot of gold. Sure, you can grind for that money... or you can just play the game, explore, kill things, train skills, and sell whatever you find along the way.

There's still going to be some grinding, but literal months? That's entirely on you. The great thing about Runescape is that it has a LOAD of playable content and actually good quests, so there's hardly a need to play it that way.

Catherby
youtube.com/watch?v=-9OOsKVcmyE

Free trims here

I trust u

Doubling money

god tier track