Gets George RR Martin on board to appeal to normies

>gets George RR Martin on board to appeal to normies
>kneels to open world trend to appeal to normies
>makes game easier to appeal to normies
>Any Forums still thinks elden ring will be good
How is he so based?

Attached: Person-Portrait_Hidetaka-Miyazaki.jpg (852x852, 129.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6Qs1zmabi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like booba

He's a fat retard who added nothing to From Software except stealing Zelda's Z-targeting which they would have done with or without him. He just exists because Japs know that games sell better when they have a person with a "rockstar" status selling it.
Miyazaki sadly doesn't. It objectifies women

Attached: 1526225626694.jpg (1316x895, 773.4K)

Why is open world bad?
some of the best games are open world

that guy allowed the second half of souls 1 so he can't be as great as reddit makes him out to be

Attached: from software gameplay.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

nice booba
more booba

This, King's Field literally was Dark Souls just without the modern hack and slay gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=C6Qs1zmabi4

I always assumed the second half of dark souls was so shit because they had to rush it to get the game ready for launch.

How is being able to sneak past enemies a normie easy mode thing when the souls you don’t gain from sneaking will effect your level to the point that you’re just making it harder when you eventually have to fight? That was the whole issue with Human Revolution was that stealth builds got forced into open combat with the boss fights and they were fucked for being cowards the whole game

>Claims to love Uedas games
>Ignores everything that made them so good
Yeah I get it he's not making the same kind of games but at least try to learn from them a bit

Attached: 1644420928880.png (1131x1080, 361.72K)

Ready for some orders sir

Attached: 1644776353085.png (1431x2944, 1.23M)

You can love someone works withtout really taking inspiration from them, like Tarantino and Godard.

He doesn't even know what makes "his own" games good.

There's nothing good about movie games with scripted Unsharted jumps and Asscreed climbing

Was deracine his best game?

I wouldn't know either...

>gets GRRM on board
>warps his characters and writing completely
>makes open world game
>revolutionizes the genre
MiyaGOAT can't stop winning.

Do you work for ign or some other gaming review website? Because you sound like a videogame journalist.

Attached: Elden Ring comfy.png (1897x975, 2.01M)

IGN journalists love Elden Ring because it's the first FromSoft game that's aimed at them.
You seem to be coping with the fact that Elden Ring isn't niche anymore and based on the CNT, is dumbed down.

ER gonna get a 95 on metacritic because its dumbed down enough reviewers can actually beat it

>organises raids with discord trannies and failed men (but I repeat myself) for fleeting hits of dopamine

>My name is discord troon
>and im not having foon
>so if i cant have any
>the others cant too
>i spam threads every day
>but pain wont go away
>my daddy touched me once
>and i lost my only chance
>to live a normal life
>i have to dil8 every night
>i shitpost thinking it matters
>but my happiness only shatters
>why it shatters you may ask?
>cuz im a discord troon and soon i shall ask
>'will i kill myself tonight?'
>'or will i shitpost one more night?'
>'will i hang from the rope today?'
>'will i blow my head away?'
>'will i hang like a filthy coon?'
>for that is the final fate
>of a discord troon

Attached: animu_pepe.jpg (809x793, 260.83K)

>Elden Ring isn't niche
>anymore
>reviewers can beat it
Like the previous games it's not supposed to be a game for a niche audience or hard to beat (any%).
You confused what part about the product is targeted towards niche of passionate players.
These games allows the passionate players create builds and routes and experiment with the items and game mechanics.
Miyazaki's direction and attention to detail also allows the passionate players to observe their surroundings and enjoy the lore.
Both of these qualities require multiple playthroughs, that's the "niche" aspect, because most of the superficial players (like journalists) would be satisfied with beating the game without completing it.
The merit of FromSoftware (so far) is creating games that can be enjoyed by both the masses and the more passionate players.

Attached: SKrxHq3.gif (480x360, 420.63K)

for (you)