Meanwhile, the reviews

>ohhh what a great game
>ohhh ahhh this is literally better than the first part ohhh
>ohhh wait, did I admit that the first one was crap? No problem ohhh
>ohhh what great graphics, everyone who has a ps5 and ps4 MUST play this, otherwise they are not a real gamer
>ohhh and that asexual female protagonist ahhh she looks fantastic and the incels have a pain in the ass because she is ugly as my shit, that was the point ohhh

Attached: 3939161-horizonforbiddenwest.jpg (1214x933, 719.32K)

why is she fat?

This is basically every AAA game, people suck their dick on release and then promptly forget about it, then some years later when the sequel comes out they suddenly are capable of admitting the game had problems and wasn't that remarkable. It's the superhero movies of gaming.

Isn't it well known that journalists are paid off and/or retarded leftists pushing an agenda at least since ~2012?

Attached: 1635328296086.png (350x337, 287.94K)

>literally basedface joker

This is the CONSOOM cycle. I've been watching a lot of motorcycle reviews as I'm shopping for a new one. They will do a review on a bike and say how it is so light and effortless to steer. Then in the review for the subsequent model they will say "well the old one was really heavy and reluctant to get around a corner, we all know that, but it's been totally fixed for this new one!

OH it is this shill thread again

So, Nikocado's game is actually good?

Attached: 22145745.png (731x502, 565.07K)

You know why.

High chance of hidden games ASSets.

>NOOOOOO I CANT JERK OFF TO THIS THE GAME IS SHIT NOOOOO HELLLP IM BEING WHITE GENCIDED AHHHHHHHHHHH
lmao, everyone outside your little shrinking bubble is laughing at you.

Joker had the hots for his black neighbor

Attached: 1644576552701.webm (1280x688, 2.62M)

Everyone can laugh at me, but that doesn't change my mind, or convince me to play a game with a heroine who disgusts me

looks fine im glad for ps bros sicne they get to play amazing looking game
t xbox bro

Gaming journalism needs to die. It's just a bunch of fartsniffers overpraising any game that happens to fit the modern social agenda and giving it unlimited free marketing. I played the first Horizon after hearing how good it was, and lol, never getting burned by that one again. Game was terrible. Clunky mess.

why are you fat?

Yikes AND seething moment.

More relatable to the american market

ate too many donuts to cope with being single at 30

>knees too pointy 0/10 wouldn't bang

>did I admit that the first one was crap? No problem ohhh
Wut lmao. Every review has said the first one was amazing and the literaly reason they all docked one point is because they wanted Part 2 to have another "Wow Factor" that the sequel couldn't possibly live up to. Otherwise everything's better. It's just the first game but more weapons, more enemies, more GRAFIX, etc.