Even if japs use western women as models, they make them hot as fuck ingame

>even if japs use western women as models, they make them hot as fuck ingame

Literally, what is the west's problem? I sometimes feel the japanese mindset is to celebrate every inch of the female form, always.

Attached: 121234234456678.jpg (1024x1024, 93.2K)

mama is ugly as fuck though.

The west makes women ugly on purpose for some reason.

She is cute and actually looks even better than the acress herself.

Attached: mocap is fine.jpg (1032x950, 237.49K)

>celebrate every inch of the female form
have yet to see a detailed beef sandwich

She looks way better in-game than the real-life woman she is based on though, so the point stands

Capcom is japanese

Attached: resident-evil-reboot-is-this-marvel-actress-the-new-jill-valentine.jpg (1000x563, 46.44K)

What game?

I don't like her skin. It's too smooth. Needs more pores.

death stranding

Western people know that not everyone is a 10/10.

>Capcom is japanese
Oh they try very, very hard to pander to the west, though. Basically owned by Silicon Valley now anyway and promoting pedophiia with Pragmata.

Attached: capcuck2.jpg (1046x644, 274.8K)

God ada is so perfect. Capcom and square get the best blender works.

Attached: Ada.jpg (1024x576, 58.19K)

Based

>pedophiia
Uh, don't you mean "love between a minor and an adult" you bigot?

In vidya they are. If they aren't i won't support it.

I don't remember Cortana having gazongas like that

>japan
>promoting "pedophiia"
Wow, shocking news

Simple, Kojima is a waifufag, he probably doesn't stop pestering his team until he can cum to the models of his characters within 1 minute.

There is literally ZERO (0) reason for anybody to be below a 10/10 in vidya.

>Literally, what is the west's problem?
Sexually insecure upper middle class white women who drank the feminist Kool aid.

Attached: 5376.jpg (749x710, 107.49K)

I dunno man Kojima dropped the ball pretty hard on Quiet/JOOSTEN

wtf i love kojima now

Play Halo 4

Liberals hate the female form with a seething fury.

Attached: ResetEra_20220105192357.png (3247x4387, 3.2M)

i think quiet is hot in a unique way

The protagonist is often showcasing superhuman willpower and ability, literally saving the world from gods and aliens, I think them being more attractive than 60% of people out there wouldn't be the most unrealistic thing about them.

Attached: movie casting.jpg (927x712, 134.97K)

shitty drawn 2d images is one thing, realistic 3D models another

Son I never even played Halo 3

This 100%. These degenerates who "champion" for things to be ugly only do it because it gives them attention. They are the the tools the people in power brainwash to divide us. In our natural state without being corrupted by them we all want to see pretty people.

I love girls in military settings with tucked down jumpsuits. Its one of my dearest fetishes and is rarely seen in media.

Attached: 113224456578.jpg (500x950, 73.04K)

Not to mention that it would be unrealistic for a person like that to be ugly. There is a strong correlation between attractiveness and being relatively smart and strong

CP wasn't even illegal in Japan until 2016, retard.

Zelda is really too far right for the left now? lol

Excellent taste

Attached: 1631491858538.png (847x1279, 1.7M)

These lefty/liberal/SJWs don't believe or care about anything. They aren't fans of anything, they are mindless consumers always moving to whatever is trending. They can't talk about anything meaningful either. So they latch on here because the media and the powers that be tell them to rage against everything that is good and sound. Since they are backed up by the media and other entities they believe they are doing the right thing. They don't care about any of it, but they finally have something to talk about.

I don't want to look at ugly people in real life or video games.