So...

So, XC1 has a milfy big boob party member with assless chaps for half of her outfits and all the artists decide to constantly draw a boring bird headed cunt?

What the hell?

Attached: 9064df97f5cc670fa4fd3bcf1da90327.jpg (600x909, 173.44K)

Coomer.

Sharla stops being an entity once Melia shows up, which is basically an area and a half after you get Sharla.
You can't even say that she's a good healer in the party, because Melia's passive Aqua heal is stronger, especially if you double or triple stack it.

Yes?

Attached: sharla.jpg (850x1263, 938.26K)

>australian mommywife
what a unique combo. Japan is so ahead of the waifu curve you don't know what they'll throw at you next

If only she was useful as a party member. Every day I wake up and hope some japanese autist will post some video of her doing anything cool like when people found out about riki's busted DoT stacking but alas

Attached: i guess the future does belong to you.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Sharla doesn't count as a sexy female design btw

She stops being an entity the moment you defeat Xord, because not only does her uninteresting story arc go into cryostasis until Jade Face only to promptly die again, that's when Dunban joins the party and permabenches her. A decent rack is nice but that alone does not a good character make.

Why would her usefulness dictate how much art she gets? Aerith is literally dead for 2/3 of FFVII and she still gets tons of art.

Sharla is used goods.

Attached: Sharla2.jpg (600x757, 315.1K)

I wana xenopie her xenoass

Attached: __shulk_sharla_and_reyn_xenoblade_chronicles_and_1_more_drawn_by_nyantcha__sample-f56c6a733960259deade9cdda82103d9.jpg (850x584, 102.65K)

Because Melia is way hotter than Sharla
Sorry OP, but I don't make the rules

Attached: FHxlcKqagAEluIP.jpg (1109x1571, 339.2K)

She has story relevance as well
Sharla is forgotten the moment Melia arrives and was benched the moment Dunban showed up

Sharla is confirmed not a virgin and a huge portion of her story is about her boyfriend which makes Japanese artists not like her. Simple as.

Sharla's just boring and not very good so people forget about her. I agree she is cute though.

>tiny image
WEAK

Attached: 1592768841509.jpg (2048x1407, 526.09K)

leave Melia alone she's doing her best
and Sharla said she'd support her

Attached: 284676196733958481_o.png (965x768, 678.46K)

Fiora>Melia

she's 21
i'll rot in hell before i let you weirdos call that milfy

>Sharla
>big boobs
You pedos are too used to lusting after kids if you think those are big boobs.

Also, the reason why Melia is favoured is because she's in a triangle with the MC, whereas Sharla is set up for Reyn.

>You can't even say that she's a good healer in the party,
Yes you can, because she has like 3-4 healing skills, easily managing hp across the board with ease.

Sadly true. The same fags that threw a fit when a popular VA got engaged.

>because she has like 3-4 healing skills
And they're worse than many other unit's healing skills, and some units don't need healing.
Shulk is a stealth unit, and should never be taking aggro.
Reyn and Riki are tanks with self-heals when they get hit, making them immortal.
Dunban and Fiora are dodgetanks who also have self-heals in case they ever get hit.
Melia can heal so good that you can solo the game with her.
Who is Sharla healing? The answer is Sharla. She can only heal herself, because everyone else is already at full.

Because Sharla is an actual character, with a boyfriend, not just a love interest.

Do the math, and look at what incels gravitate towards more.

what do you mean, Fiora is dead!
Shulk, you can...

Attached: 322.jpg (1280x720, 154.94K)

it's reyn time

>And they're worse than many other unit's healing skills,
No they're not. She's literally healing them to full with each and every one of them.

I agree that the game is generally so easy you don't need a dedicated healer, but if you actually use the combat skills instead of just sitting there, letting Auto attack do the trick, characters like Shulk will pull aggro and get dropped, despite his aggro reducing skill.

This goes especially against named enemies, or when fighting groups.

Say what you will, about the usefulness of a healer in xbc,but she's still the best. Not only utilizing a whole bunch of heal skills, but also having some great combat skills like automatic crit on flying enemies.

this. And not only that, she's getting plowed by a guy she thinks of as a father. And then she is constantly flirting with his replacement even though the guy is still alive. Also switches sides from Melia to Fiora at the drop of a hat. No fucking loyalty. She would probably join Nia's faction if she was still alive in 3.

I used her the whole game twice :)

Then I'll accuse you of cheating, because you don't get her until several hours into the game.

Attached: 1611355465017.jpg (1280x1440, 926.09K)

>i'll rot in hell before i let you weirdos call that milfy

Age and child status isn't really the qualifier here. If you weren't a total autist you'd know they designed her to be the milf archetype:

>beauty mark
>big tits
>generally more mature than the rest of the party
>doting on Juju the moment you meet her

Also, "milfy" is an adjective describing the qualities one would associate with a milf, the same way somebody might use the word "savage" to describe a mean person. It doesn't literally mean they are a savage, but they have qualities that would remind one of such a thing.

Also, go fuck yourself, faggot.

ok fuck you got me. I used her almost the whole game twice*

>Cucked so hard she turned evil in the 3rd game
lmao

Attached: 1644511471738.jpg (691x598, 73.91K)

Melia is so clearly the best girl in Xenoblade 1 that she didn't need to be the main girl or have the biggest tits. It's actually quite impressive.

KEK

This
She's clearly XB1's Nia

Attached: hj.png (575x512, 317.01K)

Attached: treachery.jpg (1280x2160, 2.06M)