Attached: 185.jpg (1800x1900, 1.02M)

Name 3 games with top art style+graphics

ac unity is shite

AC Unity

Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Spyro: Year of the Dragon

>>realistic graphics plateaued
dumbos really think this every time. wait until you see games start using nanite and fully raytraced lighting

console normans being such graphics fags means we will never go back to STYLE
it's also why buttery smooth 24 fps with frame drops is the new norm as long as there are pretty trees

But it's true, there is no meaningful significant difference between e.g. Crysis and Horizon Forbidden West visual-fidelity wise yet the workload and budgets and dev times have been bloated beyond recognition. Take the average normie who doesn't play games, give him both games to play and ask him when does he think they released or which looks more impressive, and he'll struggle to find a difference.

Further inflating game development for marginal non-gameplay related gains is ridiculous, especially when stylized games don't age, whereas the minority which pushes realism pixel-peeps even recent realistic-looking games. Stylized graphics fans love Wind Waker and Okami the same way they did on day one, but realism sticklers consider Horizon Zero Dawn to look like garbage compared to Forbidden West.

LOL, no

>outside 2024 addition: 80$
>outside 2024 edition (remastered in 2050): 800$
>outside 2070 edition: 8,000$
graphics fags are gay.

The new norm is having multiple modes and pretty much every game has a 60fps mode on consoles nowadays, retard. Besides why would you be mad about fps on consoles if you're le epic PC masturdrace.

>2022 year of our lord Jesus Christ
>consoles have finally reached 60FPS
>20 years after it was the standard on PCs
>it comes at a graphics and resolution hit
>it's not even guaranteed stable 60FPS
>meanwhile the PC standard is 144FPS
Just two more decades, maybe they'll finally catch up

>pretty much every game has a 60fps mode on consoles nowadays
name 5, retard
>why would you be mad about fps on consoles if you're le epic PC masturdrace
it's almost like the same games release on console and pc

I think most normies would agree Forbidden West looks 10 times better than Crysis, and also it's not even a proper current gen game but a crossgen game made with last gen's limitations in mind, nothing impressive like nanite or raytracing in it.

>I think most normies would agree Forbidden West looks 10 times better than Crysis
Your definition of normie is broken, people who voice their thoughts about game graphics online beyond "broo this looks way real" aren't normies. Show the games to your parents and ask them what they think.

>name 5, retard
Horizon Forbidden West, Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5
>it's almost like the same games release on console and pc
And PC can achieve higher framerates than consoles if you didn't know, retard.

i see the point you're trying to make, but crysis doesn't look THAT good

>missing the point this hard
the problem is games are focusing way too much looking pretty rather than performance, because of console normans

You think that's a problem because you're a fucking retard. If you can run games with good performance on PC, why would you care about how it performs on consoles?

>still missing the point
you lack critical thinking skills user, its okay

Crysis is about 85% of the way to FW's fidelity, and its design is more realistic and ordinary, FW obviously has more polygons, assets, light tech etc to work with but the majority of its visual superiority comes from the art team rather than the tech team. If you recreated the same area design on both games the difference would be negligible given the production investment disparity.

Attached: 8H7CKT1.jpg (1920x1080, 477.39K)

whats the game called in the first pic?

Honestly after playing resident evil 4 hd project I agree.

I barely notice a difference between old and new graphics I just didn't give a fuck. Meanwhile a game like sifu blew me the fuck away with it's style.

It's an indie assasin game, I'm not sure if you want it though it's $40

I accept your concession

any time a game strives for "realistic graphix brooooo" it sucks ass.

Attached: 1634850398049.jpg (1024x1024, 125.36K)

Probably won't happen because muh graphix are pretty much just marketing at this point. Just like having hundreds of hours of gameplay.

I won't know if I want it until I can find out what it is

You're shite

why do people lie on the internet

Attached: file.png (784x153, 17.79K)

Tlou1, tlou1 remastered, tlou2

I honestly don't know

Soon, ideally. I'm fucking sick of games pushing for realism when we've been doing it for a solid decade and the games STILL don't look substantially more realistic.

Attached: 1587828284770.jpg (408x407, 39.03K)

>Concept art looks so cool
>Transition to game ends up being shit
IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT BROS!

Attached: Literally me.jpg (1480x1259, 239.93K)

is that downsampled

vanilla crisis' antialiasing looks pretty gnarly at 1080p for me

Attached: - Crysis DX10 - Mar 11 2008 (19_40_48) 14_03_2021 18_54_41.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

plenty of shitty cheap cartoony games for you out there tranny

>top
soulless
>bottom
soulless
It's ubishit game

please look forward to the LoL MMO

It's not concept art, it's an unrelated artist's portfolio piece meant to show off his skills and taste vs a soulless product on the bottom whose art direction is determined by the marketing department

Black Flag seems like the more apt comparison

And there's even more shitty, overpriced realistic garbage for you, graphicsfag.

I don't know if I could agree with that, the entire Crysis trilogy already looks damn good as it does on higher resolutions, to where the idea of remastering them was already kinda pointless on PC. The only franchise that I think comes close to pushing tech is Metro Exodus or Capcom's RE Engine games like DMC5/RE8.

top is also soulless and you have shit taste

lol kill yourself weeb

Bloodborne

Dishonored the first
F.E.A.R
Zeno Clash

So show it to someone with zero interest or knowledge about video games? Yea, that sounds pretty smart. How is that even being objective when you're not using the group these games are being marketed at? You disingenuous retard.

What game is the top? Looks wonderful

Based, Unity was great