Fortnite is aimed at zoomers

>Fortnite is aimed at zoomers
>zoomers have ADHD
>zoomers need new content constantly or they get bored
>Epic puts hundreds of employees to release new shit for Fortnite as fast as possible
>zoomers and now everybody else expect every multiplayer game to have new content updates super fast or they fuck off to another game
great times ahed

Attached: 14br-consoles-1920x1080-wlogo-1920x1080-432974386[1].jpg (1920x1080, 227.05K)

not true. fortnite games have lots of waiting time. much much more than quake 3 for example.
therefore quake 3 is for adhd people

its fun. Im glad i spent money to be able to play as this guy

Attached: 20210923_025004.gif (195x261, 799.86K)

zoomer detected

sorry but i'm older than you.
in fortnite games, all you do is wait in lobbies, then you wait in loading screens, then you roam around the map for 5-10 minutes before seeing anyone.
in quake, just join server and start pwning. no waiting

As long as it keeps them quarantined to Fortnite and other shitty BR games I'm all for it

that has nothing to do with wanting more content, they play with a phone while waiting in the lobby or they do the retarded dances, even the fucking lonby is ADHD-proof ffs

Early millenial here. As much as I hate zoomers they are still more based than late millenials. Zoomers at least play competitive skilled based games unlike cancer late millenial console pleb movie game lovers.

All these look like SHIT except maybe the crash test dummy, didn't this used to have decent skins at least?

they don't care about any skins that aren't collabs anymore.

>No Modern Superman Game
>Can Play as Superman in Fortnite
Thank you Fortnite

Attached: 1636050636959.webm (700x774, 2.9M)

This is true. The down time between fights is pretty immense.
>super mario 64 comes out
>sets the bar for platforming
>nobody complains
>fortnite comes out
>sets the bar for regular content updates
>op sucks cock

Jesus Christ How Horrifying

Attached: fortnite-loading-screen-munchy-manchem.jpg (2048x1024, 284.93K)

>sets the bar for pointless content updates that preys off a retard's obsession over pop culture
ftfy

And that is why all BRs are hack infested shitholes to much boring down time.

The most goofy as fuck cringe kiddyland fps ever made. Zoomers are so retarded lol.

>ADHD
why fornite is ADHD but not plataformers like mario64? both are fast games where you put on and play

Unless the game has changed exponentially in 3 years, just drop at the hotspot (Tilted Towers back then) and get a minimum of 5 kills, sometimes 10 or more.
Me and my bros landed there every game and always left having wiped 3-4 other 4 man squads

Attached: 1633950967013.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

Wait what the fuck. It's been 4 years not 3.
Bros...

Attached: 1573146828334.png (860x930, 1.46M)

Name 5 games that you play that are not ADHD? i hope you like snoy moviegames or else you have le ADHD

Attached: 1640299705930.gif (510x510, 80.92K)

>May changes constantly
>New weapons and other features being added
>"pointless"
Yeah boom boom I know you don't play new games but love to hate them but try to make it less obvious next time okay?

>raising the bar good
>lowering the bar bad
Not a difficult concept

>more quality content is bad
Boomer takes. I know you hate video games but still it surprises me you say this dumb shit.

ADHD is a millennial thing, but nice try. Zoomers have depression.

I hate fortnites artstyle so much.