How Is It 1 Modder Is Better Than The Entire CDPR

look at this video
youtube.com/watch?v=pim6exxfshs

1 Modder was capable of implementing using weapons and stims whilst driving, using melee aka the katana whilst driving a bike, reworked the gang system that has a wanted level up to 3 stars then max tact is called with 5 new versions of them, gangs and police chase you in vehicles and shoot you whilst chasing you in vehicles, call for back up that adds stars to the wanted level, car hp rework and AI spawn rework

vs

Entire CDPR dev team that gave us

2 guns
4 apartments
mirror to change your hair
the people down auto despawn when you look away

this took them 15 fucking months.

im gonna beat this shit into you cybertrannies until your dilation becomes permanent

Attached: 08f.png (1337x1125, 440.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3815
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called passion. Which a lot of companies don't have anymore.

that and diversity hires

because they're not a blue hair pronoun goblin diversity hire

did CDPR hire most of the mass effect andromeda devs?

>they're

Attached: 16437469495490.jpg (572x632, 57.23K)

look up the group photo of the CDPR Cyberpunk team

calm the fuck down that word was used before the pronoun addiction. I don't know if the modder is a dude or not.

is this them?

Attached: c39.jpg (952x713, 91.49K)

that is the No Man's Sky team

Coding sucks, it's always 1 guy that does everything and the others try to adapt to his style

Why sacrifice the nuance of number, just say "it" if you want to be polite (even if we all know it's a he). Also "they" feels like the dude in question is some sort of multiple personality schizo.

they are now the cyberpunk dev team too

Attached: fefsef.jpg (1409x758, 75.3K)

In context it's perfectly clear it's meant to be singular, not plural, while at the same time not having any connotations that referring to someone as "it" has.

oh fuck i forgot to drop the link for the mod

nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3815

if anyone is still playing this

My point was being context reliant just because historic precedent and other wankery is not the best.

women on a dev team

i say this unironically

oh god the pronoun faggots have gone the other way now
fuck all of you

Attached: ESmDFM2X0AEjndp.jpg (1200x751, 260.1K)

From the thumbnail I thought it was some kind of mold or fungus growing.

modder is called scissor, could be a edgy dude or could be a lesbian who scissors their victims clit

either way you are a faggot for using pronouns

Imagine what would've been if those were all men.

people getting worked up over casual usage of "they" are retarded. it's been used to refer to people for ages, they've only taken offense to it because some fags are going by they now

most of the witcher 3 dev team left prior to the cyberpunk game being developed and it shows, most of the women here are ex mass effect andromeda devs and that game was also a absolute clusterfuck

>you're a faggot for using proper English
ok retard

better being a retard than a pussy calling a dude in a dress a female

>most of the women here are ex mass effect andromeda devs
Source? Both depressing and hilarious if true. I wonder how many games they have to fuck up before they find themselves to be unhirable by everyone because of their shit resumé. Third time's the charm, maybe?
Thinking about it now, though, wasn't Andromeda a shitshow because they offloaded it to their B-team that previously only worked on ME3 DLCs? It still doesn't excuse the shitty writing - just hire like two good writers for that and work around their output - but from technical point of view, getting what's essentially UE3 modders to develop a full game on Frostbite could have ended up a lot worse.
Continuing that tangent, it sure would be nice if the writing and atmosphere of Andromeda was the main point of criticism in media, not the laughable faces, even if those were absolutely terrible.

i miss sword and shield/early cyberpunk shazam posting. it feels so forced now.

Attached: neutralpepe.jpg (1024x936, 61.7K)

cope
you lost
CDPR won
simple as

Attached: 1619003703429.png (849x539, 89.17K)

I don't get it OP. What you're saying is I get to play a better Cyberpunk whereas before it was just a disappointment barely maintained by CDPR. NOW I have good modders fixing the game for me and I don't even have to do anything. Idk what dilating is but thanks anyway OP. BRB reinstalling CP2077 to play with fun new mods.

Trannies live rent free in your mind so much you're popping off at nothing

what games did these *men* made ?

Attached: 3 horsemen of the apocalyps.jpg (1280x720, 279.25K)

it was from the jason schrier piece he done when he interviewed a bunch of pissed off devs with the diversity hires, i remember them saying things like the women wanted us to speak in english or they thought we was speaking about them in polish, they didnt know how to use the engine etc. it was a piece around a year ago when the shit show begun for the game

says the faggot who uses pro nouns to not hurt a trannys feelings

bait but will reply anyway, 1 dev is better than the entire studios ass crack you sniff everytime you post about cyberpunk

>over a year after release
>shazamatranny still shitting and pissing himself over CyberCHAD 2077
what absolutely zero pussy does to a nigga

Attached: 1619001196796.jpg (1024x964, 219.64K)

that's because we had another legitimate tortanic and this board has literally never recovered from the first one
another legitimate one is going to be around int he shitpost meta for a while

>>pronoun system
>shazamcucks coping so hard they're making shit up now

oh no the cybertrannies have shown up to shill

Attached: 49953324_1572850043.2957_LuTaqA_n.jpg (1200x630, 67.34K)

most male devs are so(y)boys these days
they are cognitive females with beards

it wouldnt make that much of a difference

oh no you sharted yourself again shartzamtranny

Attached: 1637775652701.png (768x719, 27.7K)

Attached: 1638570828576.png (659x169, 16.74K)

user, it has nothing to do with trannies. This is a grammatical rule that has been around for decades.

ladies and gentelemen
the average shitezamfaggot

Attached: 1614780635866.jpg (1791x1445, 306.12K)

Attached: c76.gif (676x431, 124.21K)

>shazamtrannies btfo'd so hard by Eldenchads they're now backpedalling to Cyberpunk
just dilate and join the 41% at this point, you incels

Attached: e12f44b10917d1be35b72adef6c8d595-imagepng.png (3000x2000, 524.25K)

Centuries really

how's your axewound going shartzamtranny?

Attached: average cyberpunk hater.jpg (2048x2048, 540.06K)